2.4
Layout of Store

Update by user Sep 08

see post I just mad

Update by user Sep 08

Issue was resolved by calling jcp HQ directly. Store manager is useless -- offered to help over a month ago and never heard back from him.

Upgraded to District Manager and could not get in touch with him unless I left a nasty message on jcp FB account. Problem resolved by two nice women (whose managers I called and raved about how helpful they were compared to store and manager responses.

The first sent me a check for the wrong amount and I tore it up -- then contacted JCP HQ, got good people and got the check with the correct amount. Encourage others to avoid JCP in Wilmington, NC -- go to Steinmart or Kohl's

Original review posted by user Aug 09

I paid over $200 for JCP on line and in-store bills. I later returned most of the merchandise, coming to approximately clothing costing $70.

JC Penney can't figure out the correct amount of money I should be returned. And I get a call 2 weeks ago from the store manager who said he's working on it. I called him last week and learned he was on vacation that week (he couldn't have told me that on the phone????). Called today and learned it's his day off.

Great (not) customer service except from one manager (believe her name is Laura) and one jcp.com employee (Okie). I have kept all the receipts and charges.

Nice items in store and good prices. Customer service in general -- don't shop there : Wtf

Product or Service Mentioned: Jcpenney Customer Care.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 09.

Comments