Worst customer service i have ever had, my daughter has had the worst month of her life because of your jeweler sales people.I helped her boyfriend pick out a beautiful engagement ring for my daughter, great sale price and warrant policy.

He proposed to her on christmas eve and she kept the ring for two days, bought it in to the store to get it sized. I understand you have to wait it was two weeks after she bought it in that she received a phone call that you jeweler could not size the ring from a 7 to a 9 1/2 because of the diamond on the sides of the ring. She was told when jcpenneys got the ring back they were going to take it to a local jeweler to have it sizing. Again a week later she got a call to tell her the same thing.

My daughter informed her that the jewelers are incorrect, i myself had taken that ring to my jeweler before her boyfriend gave it to her to see how much it would cost to size, so she would have it done when he gave it to her. My jeweler told me $140.00 because he would have to add additional gold to band but it WOULD NOT ME A PROBLEM to size and would take 3 DAYS!!! I decided not to do it because of the cost. Jcpenneys jeweler manager didn't believe us and meet us at the jeweler that next day.

She asked him why he was able to size then all the other could not he replied that he has over 40 year of experiance and he could do it just fine. Your manager told my daughter she would like to talk to her outside and told her if she wanted to get this ring sized there it would void her warranty her boyfriend bought and she didn't think her boss would approve the charge to size. She told her that normal cost to them to size is $60.00. This is totally not what she told my daughter when they talked before.

She have told her if she could find a jeweler to do the sizing it would NOT affect her warranty and they would cover the cost of sizing. She came back into the store to make my daughter sign a form that she kept the ring. My jeweler told her that her customer service skills were terrible and if he talking to his customer and treated them that way her would not be in business. So at this point my daughter has to pay $140.00 for the ring to be sizing, she doesn't know if she will have a warranty and doesn't know if she can get it refunded for the additonal cost he paid.

This ring is special to my daughter because he asked her to marry him with it, your sales people didn't care and told her to pick out a different ring.

Really?I feel terrible because i bought my son-in-law to jcpenney to buy the ring..now i regret.

Review about: Jcpenney Sales Manager.

Had an Experience with Jcpenney?

Comments