ABSOLUTELY TIRED OF THIS CARD--I WILL USE THE CARD FOR AN ORDER AND EVERYTHING WORKS FINE.NEXT DAY I TRY TO USE IT AND THEY CANCEL MY ORDER--I CALL CUSTOMER SERVICE AND GET TRANSFERRED TO THE CREDIT CARD DEPARTMENT--YOUR CARD IS GREAT SHOULD NOT BE A PROBLEM, YOU WANT ME TO TRANSFER YOU BACK.

SO I GO BACK AND TALK TO 5 PEOPLE--SOMETIMES I HAVE TO REORDER SEVERAL TIMES. NOT WORTH THE HASSLE--I AM GOING TO THROW THIS CARD AWAY AND START USING MACYS. I CALLED TODAY AND WAS TOLD IT WAS BECAUSE I WAS SHIPPING TO MY SON IN ANOTHER STATE. REALLY, IT DIDN"T SEEM TO MATTER YESTERDAY.

I USED THE CARD AT X-MAS HAVING THE ITEM SHIPPED TO THE STORE AND OF COURSE IT WAS CANCELED, CAME HOME REORDER THE ITEM AND NO PROBLEM.I NEEDED THESE ITEMS IN A HURRY FOR MY SON TO ONLY FIND OUT THEY WERE CANCELED--THIS GENERATION CAN NOT HANDLE UNDEPENDABLE.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "credit card issue" of jcpenney credit card. Jcpenney needs to "some one in the credit card department that cares to look at my card and see why this is happening-it is really to late though" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned jcpenney credit card in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Jcpenney.

Had an Experience with Jcpenney?

Comments