I will just reinforce what others have written about the phenomenally bad service that is demonstrated by this company.It's consistently laughable from the "customer service" department to corporate complaints.

I could not find one lone individual who demonstrated any level of investment in providing anything that could even remotely be called service.

I bought a chair that was a custom build, and it became clear that the chair was poorly built after using it for just a few months. I'm not sitting in it all day, just a few hours a day and it started to sag on one side. The "technician" who visited reported to customer service that there was nothing wrong with the chair, and that it is normal that there be some sagging on the lever side of the recliner.

Really? normal after 4 months? Then it's garbage and should not be sold in the store. After multiple calls to "customer service" and escalations to supervisors and corporate complaints, I have experienced frustration in the purest form.

No one will do anything, and they're rude in telling me so. Please save yourself!

Don't buy from this company!!

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of recliner chair from Jcpenney. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $700 and wants Jcpenney to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Jcpenney for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Jcpenney?

Comments