State: Wisconsin Product: Jcpenney Account Clear all filters (1 of 53 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:

Jcpenney in Fish Creek, Wisconsin - Asked If I would Like To Close My Account

Placed order via phone 7 blinds 3 hours! Order did not go through so I got a call asking me if I would like to cancel the order! I called the credit department and they had a missed payment (apparently I incorrectly set up online payment $200 owed on account. I asked to take care of it and place the order they said NO and that I could pay and would have a $200 limit on the card???? I am a 25 year customer and own two motels I spend a lot at JCP. I Have had difficulty with customer care the last two years and never before that. I asked if the limit would bo back to the original limit after payment and she answered "would you like to close the account" I paused in disbelief and then said Yes. I will never open the catelog or step in the store again. My thousands each year do not make a difference! I saw quality go down in the last two years in the Blind department and customer service quality go down as well. These are the changes that JC Penny needs to focus on.

if you make thousands and own motels and yadayadayada, then pay your darn bills. loser.

Review