Have cell phone that previous owner of number had signed up for JC Penney specials and creit and other ***.I called and nicely asked them to remove my number as it was out of control with 2 or 3 messages per day!

The semi-rude woman said, "Here's the problem" you didn't submit this cell phone number so you can't have it removed". So now I am forced to recieve junk mail from these Rat Basturds forever!

I will never ever buy anything from these Sons of *** again.Be glad when Walmart finally puts their *** out of business.

Thank you.

Had an Experience with Jcpenney?

Comments

Jcpenney - Manager Review from Redmond, Washington Jcpenney "The existing HR Manager Ms L needs to be grounded or demoted for her irregular scheduling for employees... the changes in closing hours and working the days which were originally..." Read more Jcpenney - Cashier Review from Duarte, California Jcpenney "I was very disappointed with my experience yesterday (8/15/2015) night around 7:00PM in this store, JCPenney @ 20700 Avalon Blvd, Carson, CA 90746. I came in because I..." Read more Jcpenney Staff Review from Jackson, Missouri Jcpenney "Shopped at JCPenny today for the first time in over 10years and I can see exactly why I stopped shopping there. They treat vets like nothing and on top of..." Read more Jcpenney - Credit Card issues Jcpenney "So I paid my JCP credit card payment in full via my banks bill pay. JCP returned the payment and then said they never received it. When I called customer..." Read more Camping World - Unable to complete simple job. Camping World "Brought my Class B camper van in, showed them where the grey-water tank was leaking. Left five hours later-- no wifi, by the way, in this place!-- with the SAME..." Read more Coaster Furniture - Damage Head board Coaster Furniture "I purchase the Felicity Collection item # 300345Q Queen bed from American Furniture Outlet on 1233 Sand Lake Road Orlando fl 32809 I received my furniture September 15th 2017 I..." Read more All American Liquidation And Estate Sales - Buyer Beware!  Not if, but how much you will be ripped off! All American Liquidation And Estate Sales "BEWARE! Do not sign a contract with Bobbee to do your estate sale, because it is not a question of if you will be ripped off. The only question is..." Read more Ericdress -  Color Blind Ericdress "I ordered a formal burgundy dress that they had on their website. I ordered it the end of August but they did ship it in time for my event but..." Read more