Ease of Use

Do NOT use they order to store option. I was charged for an item that has taken almost 3 weeks to arrive at the store, and I cannot cancel the order or receive a refund until the item is received at the store.

No one is willing to help, or do anything about it. Why can’t a customer get a refund?? Because the product hasn’t been received, remember this is coming from the warehouse. So it’s being shipped from the JCP warehouse to a JCP store, I am charged but can’t get a refund because it hasn’t been received.

Makes ABSOLUTELY no sense, this is the definition of business prevention and NO customer service.

JCP dropped the ball, and as the customer I have to clean it up to get my refund. Call the store when the item arrives, I have to do that. Or wait 10 days they will hold it until then, if you don’t pick it up they send it back and refund you the money. Which would be approximately 5 weeks from the time of order...

absolutely terrible service. Actually it’s not even service, business prevention at its finest and the saddest example of service I’ve seen in years.

Jcpenney Cons: Worst customer service, Rude employee, Will never darken a jcpenney store again.

Comments