I went to JC Penney today to purchase my favorite St Johns Bay jean and much to my surprise they discontinued them..so I came home and went online to check and the ONLY ones featured were "out of stock"..The only thing that ever brought me into that store was those jeans and I'd shop along the way...not anymore.

I am so angry because it took me years to find jeans that fit me like that and now they're gone. It's not just me..there are several friends that I turned on to them that LOVE them.

Had I known I would have stocked up..What were they thinking?? Guess they weren't..Thanks Penneys'!

Reason of review: Not as described.

to Arnies mad #649494

I too really liked those walking shorts

Milbank, South Dakota, United States #642100

So very very disappointed in JC Penney!St Johns' Bay is the best pair of jeans and the fit is awesome!

I am also not happy with the new clothing line they carry...clothes are not very well quality and seriously do they think everyone is skinny!:( :sigh :?

to MJ #643493

I agree with everything you're saying.Those jeans fit really well and I have tried so many other brands and not finding anything that works.

Also, their new clothing sucks!

I always used to find stuff there and make impulse purchases and now I actually go in there to buy something and come back with nothing!So very, very sad, how Penney's have lost their way so badly and turned off customers who may never return ever again.

Harrold, South Dakota, United States #640236

I finally fine jeans that fit me just right and now JCP doesn't carry them.Put them back in the store.

Ur JCP brand is not the same fit.:(

Palmerton, Pennsylvania, United States #639968

Yes!I went through the same thing...took me forever to find women's jeans that fit normal..not old lady jeans or young lady's jeans where your but sticks out (lol).

It was my main reason for jcpenneys too..and I also would shop along the way.Good bye JCP...gonna miss ya :(

Kerrville, Texas, United States #636873

I have been searching for St John Bay jeans also. Does anyone know where to find them now??

Albany, Wisconsin, United States #634991

I to am so very stunned....I go to JCPenny to buy jeans that is the only store I buy jeans from and now they have discontinued St. John's Jeans.....so I guess I will not be returning to JC Pennys....I did try on someother jeans but to no avail...did not fit right....Women's jeans are sacred to them and I bought other clothes from them too....now why go to the store at all.....G.F.F. RN

Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States #633894

I agree wholeheartedly.I love the St.

John's Bay Jeans, Turtelnecks, and Tee Shirts. St. Johns Bay, Liz Baker and Cabin Creek were the mainstay of my wardrobe. Am just sick that they aren't at Penny's anymore.

Not to mention SHOES!!! I used to buy all of my shoes there too. I would go in to buy just one pair and come out with 3 or 4. But now it seems all they like to carry are 3 and 4 inch spike heels.

I LOVE them, but my knees don't and they are not a smart choice when I am running around all day with elementary school children.Penny's has lost me and my pocketbook as a loyal customer.

Phoenix, Arizona, United States #632276

Can't believe you got rid of St.John's Bay Jeans and shorts....

That's all my husband will wear.... Just when you had us coming back to Penny's, you do something like this?????? What Are You Thinking....... I'd pay $16.00 a pair for the shorts and now all you have is Levis at $40.00 a pair????????

Put The St.John's Back In The Store Where It Belongs!!!!!!!

:( :( :( :cry :cry :cry

Detroit, Michigan, United States #630764

What a kind of management is this?No explanation from the ivory tower to customers who have for many years been served well and can now not find a reliable good product as the St.

John's Bay relaxed fit pants.

I don't need a new product, just continue with the proven item with always good fit, the size is right. Just can walk out of the store with a dozen of pants for the next year without wasting time trying pants in a store. What a drag. No fashion needed, rather a good, reliable product.

Where to find it now? The not so gentle men and women in their ivory tower decided differently. Not enough profit?

Well, increase the price, but don't just stop the availability of a good product!senseless, unhelpful even frustrating :?

Bradenton, Florida, United States #630240

St johns bay jeans gone at jc pemney???Only reason i shopped there were for.this brand.

No other brand fit like these jeans.Big mistake....you just lost a customer but im.sure ypu could care leas hmphhhhh

to angel b Bradenton, Florida, United States #630246

I had also asked the saleslady where they were and her respomse was, oh we just havent gottem them in stock yet but we have them in menz, who cares im not a man and dont want men jeans, such a bad mistake after seeing so many people disappointed

I may never shop jcp again.Every year one of my favorite lines of clothing is gone.

Will my Worthington's be next?

When you find a line of clothing that fits and a company you dont mind supporting its wonderful.

What now?Have to search for another line of jeans and a new store.

Beaverton, Oregon, United States #624697

:sigh It's so sad to walk back in to a JC Penny's store now and know that our favorite clothing lines are now gone.I ask myself what is next?

the New Balance shoes also. I can't believe that this Ron Johnson is so in the dark he would mess up the company in the name of progress.

Hundreds of thousand people shop JC Penny's for decades purchasing main clothing lines because we so believe in their quality.Now we are left to start again somewhere else., No wonder JCP is losing money.

I agree.I recently visited the store to get some new St John's Bay jeans and was very disappointed to find they are no longer carried.

The new jcp line the sales associate pointed me to didn't appeal to me and I doubt I have reason to shop there anymore.So disappointed.

Tuscaloosa, Alabama, United States #618972

I agree. I love St. John's bay pants........very sad because of jc penny stopped selling it

Emmaus, Pennsylvania, United States #615574

Besides the lack of St Johns Bay jeans there is now next to nothing in the store I even want to look at to say mothing of purchasing it.

Joliet, Illinois, United States #610401

I agree!Can't believe they discontinued the St.

John's Bay line of jeans & tops.You would think they might pay attention to the reviews on the jeans, which were always favorable.