4.8K views

I went to JC Penney today to purchase my favorite St Johns Bay jean and much to my surprise they discontinued them..so I came home and went online to check and the ONLY ones featured were "out of stock"..The only thing that ever brought me into that store was those jeans and I'd shop along the way...not anymore.

I am so angry because it took me years to find jeans that fit me like that and now they're gone. It's not just me..there are several friends that I turned on to them that LOVE them.

Had I known I would have stocked up..What were they thinking?? Guess they weren't..Thanks Penneys'!

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

Northbrook, Illinois, United States #702537

Me too. Where can we get these jeans now?

when Penney's made new changes with the 3 way system. I was very happy.

Once a month, 2 Fridays, always low. It worked well and I applauded them. Now I never look at their ads, or go in their stores.

I don't approve of them dropping my favorite clothing and adding new lines I will never use.

Lincoln, Nebraska, United States #699855

Agree! BRING THEM Back!!!!!!

PLEASE -- What on earth happened to the St. Johns Bay Jeans and Jeans Shorts???

What was Penney's thinking of to discontinue these. Please -- BRING THEM BACK!!!!

Middletown, Ohio, United States #696031

I too loved these jeans. What the *** JCP.

You wonder why sales are dropping. I'll tell you why. You get stop selling something that people like and want for a bunch of stuff that no one wants, that's plain to see if you go into your stores.

Bring back St. John's Bay jeans and maybe some of your old customers will come back into the stores.

If Penney's is having trouble, you'd think they would keep the good brands. Just went to get our son outfitted for school and found no more SJB jeans.

That is the only brand that fits him perfectly! My two sons as well as my husband ALL wore SJB brand.

They wear well and are not skimpy on sizing. Looks like we'll be shopping elsewhere for men's clothing from now on.

I agree loved those jeans, burnt me a new one!

:cry

interesting read

Kennewick, Washington, United States #676051

JC Penney you SUCK!!!!!! Go back to the old way before you have to file chapter 11.

Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States #658623

My husband LOVED those jeans...only jeans he would wear! We are very upset they have been discontinued.if we would have known we would have stocked up!!!!!!!@ please bring them back! Even if only online.

tiki.lara
El Monte, California, United States #657714

I dont understand why anyone would think of not selling this brand ay pennys anymore My family would buy both mens and womans st johns bay we loved this brand PLEASE PLEASE BRING THEM BACK AND THEY WERE THE ONLY PANTS MY DISABLED SON COULD PUT ON BY HIMSELF :( :cry

to tiki.lara Eugene, Oregon, United States #659497

I agree. I loved the St.

Johns women's boot cut jeans.

I have searched and searched on the internet and failed to find anyplace carrying them. :cry

Baltimore, Maryland, United States #653385

I don't know if this will make a difference but I too was very disappointed. I especially liked the ones w/o back pockets. I could wear them on dresser occassions.

Phoenix, Arizona, United States #645052

I read in today's paper that JC Penney says sorry for change. I live in a retirement community and we are golfers.

I am furious that I can no longer get the St. John's walking shorts for golfing. I have been wearing them for years. These are the shorter shorts not the long baggy burmuda shorts that Penny's is showing now.

We have just stopped shopping at Penny's, when at one time it's the only store I shopped for my men's shirts and shorts. JC Penny you have lost a lot of senior citizens business.

to Arnies mad #649494

I too really liked those walking shorts

Milbank, South Dakota, United States #642100

So very very disappointed in JC Penney! St Johns' Bay is the best pair of jeans and the fit is awesome!

I am also not happy with the new clothing line they carry...clothes are not very well quality and seriously do they think everyone is skinny! :( :sigh :?

to MJ #643493

I agree with everything you're saying. Those jeans fit really well and I have tried so many other brands and not finding anything that works.

Also, their new clothing sucks!

I always used to find stuff there and make impulse purchases and now I actually go in there to buy something and come back with nothing! So very, very sad, how Penney's have lost their way so badly and turned off customers who may never return ever again.

Harrold, South Dakota, United States #640236

I finally fine jeans that fit me just right and now JCP doesn't carry them. Put them back in the store.

Ur JCP brand is not the same fit. :(

Palmerton, Pennsylvania, United States #639968

Yes! I went through the same thing...took me forever to find women's jeans that fit normal..not old lady jeans or young lady's jeans where your but sticks out (lol).

It was my main reason for jcpenneys too..and I also would shop along the way. Good bye JCP...gonna miss ya :(

amypruett67
Kerrville, Texas, United States #636873

I have been searching for St John Bay jeans also. Does anyone know where to find them now??