4K views

I went to JC Penney today to purchase my favorite St Johns Bay jean and much to my surprise they discontinued them..so I came home and went online to check and the ONLY ones featured were "out of stock"..The only thing that ever brought me into that store was those jeans and I'd shop along the way...not anymore.

I am so angry because it took me years to find jeans that fit me like that and now they're gone. It's not just me..there are several friends that I turned on to them that LOVE them.

Had I known I would have stocked up..What were they thinking?? Guess they weren't..Thanks Penneys'!

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Jcpenney?

Comments

to Want St. John jeans #962361

Doubt that because I am almost 6 feet tall and a size 12......VERY hard for me to find jeans with a 34" inseam.......St. Johns Bay are NOT just jeans for people that are larger sizes.....

No more St Johns Bay Jeans.....might as well throw the JC Penney credit card away !!

Maybe we should cut our JCP credit card in half and send it to the JC Penney's CEO.

At least, everybody start calling for the President/CEO repeatedly to request the jeans brought back or tell us the source for them

I'm pissed !! Just cut my credit card in half and mailing it to them, return receipt requested !!

I agree. I just went to Penney's the other day only to discover the only good pair of jeans that fit and wore well are no loger carried by Penney's.

I'd like to find the source for these jeans and start my own store.

***, everybody I know loved these jeans

It seems JCP is doing a lot of this lately.I cannot find ST.

Johns Bay casual pants either. The same with the Stafford Super Shirt they used to carry. I would have done the same thing, purchase a bunch of shirts if I knew they were going to stop carrying them.

I thought they might get better when they got rid of the CEO and brought back the past CEO, but no such luck.I have heard lots of complaints from people local to me about the same thing.

to Anonymous #769200

I could not agree more!I have relied on J.C.

Penny catalog for years for their selection of tall clothing. It was my "go to" place for pants an end long sleeve shirts that fit well ( I am 6'). No more. Now limited selection and all my favorites are gone.

What they do have is often out of stock or only available in limited sizes and colors.What a disappointment!

I've been looking for st Johns Loose Straight Jeans For Over 6 months.No pennys Not Much Of A Selection Online.

Best jeans I've ever had.I want to thank you also pennys

My husband has been wearing the St.John's Bay easy fit jeans for years - he's a welder and his job keeps him moving throughout the day.

I went to our local J.C.

Penney's store recently to buy him jeans for Christmas - he is in desperate need of some new ones and was told that the store doesn't carry that jean anymore.Well, then, where can I find those jeans - cause that's the only jeans worth the price and comfortable enough for my husband to wear!?!?!

to Anonymous #784941

I have the same situation with my husband. They were great jeans!!

to Anonymous #860867

went to Penney's to buy my husband a couple pair of his favorite "jeans" to learn they no longer sell them. They are the light blue stretch jeans that he has worn for over 30 yrs. Thanks Penney's - you just lost another customer !!!!

to Anonymous Lexington, Kentucky, United States #940354

Nordstroms is the only place unless you can find them online- good luck.