4K views

I went to JC Penney today to purchase my favorite St Johns Bay jean and much to my surprise they discontinued them..so I came home and went online to check and the ONLY ones featured were "out of stock"..The only thing that ever brought me into that store was those jeans and I'd shop along the way...not anymore.

I am so angry because it took me years to find jeans that fit me like that and now they're gone. It's not just me..there are several friends that I turned on to them that LOVE them.

Had I known I would have stocked up..What were they thinking?? Guess they weren't..Thanks Penneys'!

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Jcpenney?

Comments

to Lou #1067429

I trashed my card 2 years ago..After I could not find the St.

John's Bay denim blue heavy shirts..

they sold very well..what/who are these Educated idiots are running JCP now.

Gruetli-Laager, Tennessee, United States #851426

I too was excited when I found these easy fit jeans that may husband loved; I too am disappointed!!!

I am upset too that I can't find St.John's Bay straight leg jeans in a size 4...they are the best!

I buy the khaki colored ones for work, and they are so comfortable and fit like a dream! I looked online and they were out of stock...I asked at Penney's and was told that they don't carry size 4 very often, and to check back.

Well, it's about 5 months later, and still no jeans.I am so frustrated!!!

Brandon, Florida, United States #815140

I bought some St.John's Bay jeans in store and they only had 2 pair that I needed.

I go back in and they don't have what I need anymore. I looked online and their out of stock.

I hope they haven't discontinued cause I LOVE THE WAY THEY FIT AND FEEL.They are some good jeans!

I agree!!!I'm not a big jean fan but these were the best and were actually comfortable.

Felt like I could join the jean world and be comfortable.The rest of them are like wearing a snuggy made of sandpaper!

Davenport, Iowa, United States #790336

Would love to have the St Johns Easy Fit jeans back. If not please tell us the source to buy them from. Best jeans ever!

Norwood, Massachusetts, United States #784938

St.john's bay jeans were a staple for my husband also.

So disappointed in JCP.

Can't find them anywhere.They were the only jeans he was comfortable in.

I have three sons and a husband and jc penny was my go to store.Not any more.

St johns bay jeans were a staple for my husband. Can't find a brand to replace them. So disappointing.

Would like to pop in on a marketing sales meeting and see what idiots are running this company.They don't know their customers that's for sure.

I tried today to find these jeans and they were gone. They were great and I will miss them. They were the best.

#772007

Had to be some tall thin *** that made the decision to remove JCP ST. JOHNS Jeans