4.5K views

I went to JC Penney today to purchase my favorite St Johns Bay jean and much to my surprise they discontinued them..so I came home and went online to check and the ONLY ones featured were "out of stock"..The only thing that ever brought me into that store was those jeans and I'd shop along the way...not anymore.

I am so angry because it took me years to find jeans that fit me like that and now they're gone. It's not just me..there are several friends that I turned on to them that LOVE them.

Had I known I would have stocked up..What were they thinking?? Guess they weren't..Thanks Penneys'!

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

to Anonymous #860867

went to Penney's to buy my husband a couple pair of his favorite "jeans" to learn they no longer sell them. They are the light blue stretch jeans that he has worn for over 30 yrs. Thanks Penney's - you just lost another customer !!!!

to Anonymous Lexington, Kentucky, United States #940354

Nordstroms is the only place unless you can find them online- good luck.

I totally agree. Bring them back, in tall sizes

TOTALLY AGREE!!!!!!!!!

Torrington, Connecticut, United States #751873

Yes I agree with all of the above. Found what I liked and they made me feel real good.

Now what. See them on line but do not know if they are the right ones. So why order and be disappointed.

Bring them back. I don't stop there very much except to keep checking to see if they are back.

Weymouth, Massachusetts, United States #750429

I love the easy fit st johns jeans now that they are gone I am as a customer..I will only return shopping a jc pennys if the jeans come back..

Thanks pissed off customer

Couldn't agree more. I also have worn those jeans for about 25 years now.

The main reason I shopped at JC Penny. Now I don't purchase a thing from them.

That new CEO from Apple ruined the store.

Galena, Illinois, United States #738747

Does anyone know where St. Johns Bay brand can be found????

Only jeans my husband wears......no reason to go to Penney's anymore! :(

I agree....sjb jeans were the only ones that fit me also. If I would have known they were going to discontinue, I would have stocked up....bad move jcp!!!! :upset

Hayden, Alabama, United States #730747

I feel exactly the same jc pennys has changed, and discontinued everything I went there for. Bring them back.

Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States #723628

Please bring back the bootcut womens jeans in tall.. the only ones that fit..

so wrong and *** :? Yes..

I know you brought back the boot cut in regular length.. but that doesn't help me.

#720281

Penny's lost our business also. Loved the St John's Bay brand of clothes. Hope they wise up and bring the line back!!

Lorton, Virginia, United States #704924

Agreed! not only did they stop carrying the jeans they don't carry the polo shirts my husband loved and so did I as they wore like iron.

The new brands they carry are shoddy compared to SJB.

Basically the entire store and everything they carry is lesser quality and I love they way they mark up the prices and then put them on 'sale' for what they were selling for prior. No more JCP for me!

Weyburn, Saskatchewan, Canada #704304

SO AGREE WITH ABOVE!! What are JCP thinking??

I loved those jeans - had bought possibly 15 pairs or more over the years.

PLEASE BRING THEM BACK especially the narrow leg small bootcut kind. They are perfect!

Fort Worth, Texas, United States #703665

Same thing her e- SJB were the ONLY jeans my husband would wear, and my FIL would wear their shorts only....and now they have to move on to something else?? It's going to take a while to find them but you can GUARANTEE I will not be back in a JCP again.

They really screwed up and I hope they shut down. :( :( :( :(

Northbrook, Illinois, United States #702537

Me too. Where can we get these jeans now?

when Penney's made new changes with the 3 way system. I was very happy.

Once a month, 2 Fridays, always low. It worked well and I applauded them. Now I never look at their ads, or go in their stores.

I don't approve of them dropping my favorite clothing and adding new lines I will never use.

Lincoln, Nebraska, United States #699855

Agree! BRING THEM Back!!!!!!

PLEASE -- What on earth happened to the St. Johns Bay Jeans and Jeans Shorts???

What was Penney's thinking of to discontinue these. Please -- BRING THEM BACK!!!!

Middletown, Ohio, United States #696031

I too loved these jeans. What the *** JCP.

You wonder why sales are dropping. I'll tell you why. You get stop selling something that people like and want for a bunch of stuff that no one wants, that's plain to see if you go into your stores.

Bring back St. John's Bay jeans and maybe some of your old customers will come back into the stores.