4K views

I went to JC Penney today to purchase my favorite St Johns Bay jean and much to my surprise they discontinued them..so I came home and went online to check and the ONLY ones featured were "out of stock"..The only thing that ever brought me into that store was those jeans and I'd shop along the way...not anymore.

I am so angry because it took me years to find jeans that fit me like that and now they're gone. It's not just me..there are several friends that I turned on to them that LOVE them.

Had I known I would have stocked up..What were they thinking?? Guess they weren't..Thanks Penneys'!

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Jcpenney?

Comments

Sadly like other comments I've read, my husband and I went to Penney's because he likes their underwear.Thought I'd pick up a couple more pairs of my favorite St.

John's bay jeans. To my horror, they don't have them anymore. I've been wasting money for years on jeans that didnt fit that well.

I loved these jeans!Won't be back to Penney's!

Seattle, Washington, United States #995056

St.John's Bay.

Although my issue is not with jeans but t-shirts, I mentioned this to a person in San Diego. The quality of the St. John's Bay Performance t-shirt was unbelievable and kept its color, shape, and stitching for a very long time. And for its price point was very surprising - unmatched actually.

I think JCP figured out that it was too good and was losing money due to it lasting too long and decided to not sell that particular type of SJB t-shirt but a lesser, more easily destructible kind. Sad. I'm guessing that is what happened with the JEANS as well. They were too good.

Can't have that. Hewlett Packard did that with their printers - made them more easily breakable.

It's the world we live in.Sigh.

Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States #964614

I have to wear Khaki pants to work. I purchased the jeans which hold up great and I need to purchase more but they are no longer offered. Please bring them back!!!

Moscow, Idaho, United States #943475

I had the same problem although I just now discovered they were totally discontinued.First, about 10 years ago they were discontinued in Lewiston, ID store but I could still get in Spokane.

A few months ago I was only able to get some S.J.B. fakaroos in Spokane.

Guess I'm not surprised--but still disappointed--my favorite jeans are no longer available.Best fitting and best wearing jeans I had found in many years

Lexington, Kentucky, United States #940350

So annoying!I LOVE those jeans too and now I can't get them anymore.

I have started trying CJBanks or Christopher and Banks Heritage style jeans and they're about the same, so try those. They fit me well and I appreciate that. St. John's Bay jeans were my absolute favorite though.

Nordstroms still has St.

John's Bay clothing lines though so I plan to try shopping there but their prices are terrible.It's just too expensive to shop there.

Tampa, Florida, United States #894309

St.John's Bay jeans were my mainstay for years.

I spent on average an extra $30 to $50 on other items when I went to get jeans. I no longer shop at JC Penney. I will not shop in JCP ever again. It does not matter as I only spent about $600.00 a year there.

I have found other jeans to wear and other stores to shop in.

Buffalo, New York, United States #888442

Omg....I was just off to buy some today because I got hair dye on mine.

NOOOOOOOOO!Worst news of the day.

I soooo agree with th statement above....

Please bring back St Johns Bay jeans with the higher waistline!Best jeans I ever had!

I can't find anything like them anywhere! I love these jeans! Please!

Please!Please bring them back!

Paid off my JC Penney's credit card and got rid of it.No longer need it since they decided to stop selling the St.

John's Bay jeans. I have no use for a store that cares so little about their customers that stop selling an excellent product on a whim.

What a let-down.

Those were the ONLY jeans I liked.JC Penny's management, you suck.