Macomb, Michigan
3.6K views 94 comments

I went to JC Penney today to purchase my favorite St Johns Bay jean and much to my surprise they discontinued them..so I came home and went online to check and the ONLY ones featured were "out of stock"..The only thing that ever brought me into that store was those jeans and I'd shop along the way...not anymore.

I am so angry because it took me years to find jeans that fit me like that and now they're gone. It's not just me..there are several friends that I turned on to them that LOVE them.

Had I known I would have stocked up..What were they thinking?? Guess they weren't..Thanks Penneys'!

Review about: St Johns Bay Clothes.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Jcpenney?

Comments

Riverside, New Jersey, United States #1323409

I am also not happy why would you jcp stop the st. John Bay jeans the best and fit the best and they came in short length get your head together JCP other brand jeans you sell fit like ***

Marcy, New York, United States #1316841

I'm also so unhappy about not being able to buy my favorite St. John's jeans . What is happening with Jc penny's store looks like a garage sale ?

Latrobe, Pennsylvania, United States #1304637

I agree.I recently lost a few pounds & need a smaller size in my favorite St.

John's bay boot cut jeans.

No more shopping for me JCP.That's the reason I shopped ther as well!!!

Wellford, South Carolina, United States #1302241

I went today for St Bay Jeans.They had them but they weren't the same.

Big ol' pocket flaps on the seat. Do I need my butt to look bigger? No, I don't. And I LIKE JC Penney's.

:( I tried Ana Jeans but they weren't as nice.I'll try again, or maybe online ordering???

to Anonymous Latrobe, Pennsylvania, United States #1304638

Exactly!!! I do not need flap pockets!!

These have been my favorite best fitting jeans as well. Can we please get them back JC Penny?

Pflugerville, Texas, United States #1263356

I feel your agony because I can't find my favorite jeans as well.I've tried other St John's Bay jeans but the fit is not nearly close to the way my old jeans fit.

Don't know why they would discontinue a very good item, that's not good business.

I have returned the other jeans so they close money.Doesn't make sense.

Riverside, California, United States #1238158

That are selling St Johns Bay jeans again but they are a cheap imitation of the ones they sold several years ago. They are no longer the thick soft denim but are now made with a cheap thin scratching junk denim. JC Penny's has ruined the once incredible St Johns Bay brand.

Dee
Monument, Colorado, United States #1214267

YES! I no longer have a reason to shop there. :(

Tucson, Arizona, United States #1205162

I completely agree with the coment above. These are the only jeans that fit me like a glove and they are now discontinued. Is there a place I can look that sells out of stock items from other stores?