4.6K views

I went to JC Penney today to purchase my favorite St Johns Bay jean and much to my surprise they discontinued them..so I came home and went online to check and the ONLY ones featured were "out of stock"..The only thing that ever brought me into that store was those jeans and I'd shop along the way...not anymore.

I am so angry because it took me years to find jeans that fit me like that and now they're gone. It's not just me..there are several friends that I turned on to them that LOVE them.

Had I known I would have stocked up..What were they thinking?? Guess they weren't..Thanks Penneys'!

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

The most comfortable and best fitting jeans for me as well. I hate to find something I like and they stop selling it!!!

Agree

Yup, no more JC penny for me. Hate supporting companies who ignore their customers.

i loved the St John's Bay bootcut jeans. Discontinued?!

What the _____!I, like others went to Penney's for the jeans and purchased other items along the way. Sorry J C Penney's no longer a fan of the 30 mile each way trip for nothing.

I have look for jeans also for years, I have shopped at JC Penny for my children, they are adults now, over 40 years. The only jeans Ifelt comfortable in was ST John Bay jeans, I am very disappointedto find out, that jeans I enjoy and love the fit has been discontinued,that is truly sad.

If I was the manager, I do all I can to get the ST JohnBay back into the store.

I am 67 years old, I can't stand those tightfitting, stretched around the legs, with your butt showing jeans. I have brought over 200 dollars just in my favorite Jeans, So please,do the right thing and bring them back, please, Thank You,A life time customer, Darcus

Just recently went to J.C. Penney in Savannah and I noticed that you no longer carry St John Bay blue jeans.

It was so frustrating. I have 3 pair and they are worn out. They lasted for years. Great quality and always had my size 32x29.

Now Thanks to J.C. Penney management I no longer shop at you store.

Please listen bring back those jeans. LISTEN TO YOUR CUSTOMERS!!!!.Make us happy again.

Yes, St Johns Bay jeans, RN#93677 by supplier 753194 made in Bangladesh. Need those jeans back Penneys please:)

to MA #1472344

Yes, please! We need them!

I love their shorts. Same deal out of stock. Come one JCP you are hanging by thread as it is these days.

The same sentiment, one more (ex?) customer. These were my favorite jeans, best fit of any I've found, now discontinued. These jeans were really the only reason I shopped at JCP...

It took me forever to find jeans to fit my husband. St John's Bay was the answer to my frustration.

Recently he needed a different size so I bought them for him. He hates them!!!!

They don't fit the same, he hates the stitching on the pockets. If anyone finds a replacement, please post it.

And get rid of the back flap pockets!

yes bring back those St John Bay jeans the only ones I was ever able to fit into the best jeans out there

JC Penney....Need to hear your customers:

Bring back St. John jeans in all sizes!!!

Completely agree. Penney, please bring them back!

Riverside, New Jersey, United States #1323409

I am also not happy why would you jcp stop the st. John Bay jeans the best and fit the best and they came in short length get your head together JCP other brand jeans you sell fit like ***

Marcy, New York, United States #1316841

I'm also so unhappy about not being able to buy my favorite St. John's jeans . What is happening with Jc penny's store looks like a garage sale ?

Latrobe, Pennsylvania, United States #1304637

I agree. I recently lost a few pounds & need a smaller size in my favorite St.

John's bay boot cut jeans.

No more shopping for me JCP. That's the reason I shopped ther as well!!!

Wellford, South Carolina, United States #1302241

I went today for St Bay Jeans. They had them but they weren't the same.

Big ol' pocket flaps on the seat. Do I need my butt to look bigger? No, I don't. And I LIKE JC Penney's.

:( I tried Ana Jeans but they weren't as nice. I'll try again, or maybe online ordering???

to Anonymous Latrobe, Pennsylvania, United States #1304638

Exactly!!! I do not need flap pockets!!