Clearly, the no longer want the customers they used to serve.Not only is it impossible to use their website--it rejects my information from the same computer I always used before--but they "unlinked" my credit card from the site when they changed everything over several months ago.

When I tried to get help, they said it wasn't their problem! Now, they've discontinued the undershirts that were the one thing we couldn't buy anywhere else and that my husband loved.

I'm done with the frustrations inherent in trying to continue being their customer.They clearly don't give a *** about me or mine.

Had an Experience with Jcpenney?

Comments

Jcpenney - Customer Care Review Jcpenney "I went to the store located in The Post Oak Mall in Collage Station TX on March 27,17 at 7:30 went to to get checked out Boone was around so..." Read more Jcpenney - Receive the wrong size for both orders Jcpenney " I have ordered the Home Expressions 2-Pack Grommet-Top Curtain Panel, Item #731-1569D - product: Norris 2pk 118x84. color: Linen 1st order on 10/02/2016 with order number: 2016-2765-8032-6258, received..." Read more Jcpenney - Pants Review from Mentor, Ohio Jcpenney "Hello! My linen pants lasted one month.Today the St John's Bay pair of pants broke in at least 4 spots between legs.$20 for this poor quality made on Bangladesh is..." Read more Jcpenney - Disney Collection Frozen Anna Costume Boots Review from Boise, Idaho Jcpenney "Friendly parent suggestion, please add elastic to toddler boots. I bought my 2 year old a pair of Disney Frozen Boots from JCPenney's in Nampa, Id. She was beyond excited..." Read more Kemper Home Service Companies - DO NOT BUY KEMPER HOME INSURANCE Kemper Home Service Companies "I bought a new house in 2016. I did own a house prior to this in the same area for last 10 years. My agent told me that there is..." Read more Fanatics - Terrible Terrible store Fanatics "Please do not buy from Fanatics, Fans Edge, or College Football store. (all the same place) I bought 3 shirts from Fanatics, took forever to get them, and when I..." Read more I need help my roblox account was hacked my accounts name is zooingcar34 Roblox "i called you guys about it but need my account back it was zooingcar34@yahoo.com i am the owner and my name is joshua josiah valbert and my roblox account is..." Read more Frontgate - When a pledge is just a pledge.  3 Attempts at delivery and each time the product was damaged!!! Frontgate "Originally ordered the Palermo outdoor Lg Sq Table/Chairs set on July 17, 2017. First and second deliveries showed up with either glass broken and/or cheap plastic piece that holds table..." Read more