Lima, New York
19.9K views

I am beyond devastated that JCPenney has discontinued their line of Cabin Creek pants!I have been wearing their twill and corduroy pants for 25-30 years, and am absolutely beside myself wondering what I will do now for pants.

They fit well, are extremely comfortable, and looked professional at work (teaching) and casual enough for weekends and around the house. I seriously have no idea what I will order now, and am angry enough to cancel my Penney's charge account. I cannot be the only woman who feels this way, since I believe they were a popular item. I realize that most companies are trying to appeal to younger shoppers, but you are making a BIG MISTAKE ...

there are a lot of us baby boomers around with money to spend on products we like!! In case you have been living under a rock, by the way, there are more of us boomers than any younger mini generation, so why would you want to lose all of us as customers? I have been a loyal Penney's shopper since I was a teen myself, but I am extremely disappointed that my absolute favorite product has been discontinued.

I have already spent hours online trying desperately to find corduroy pants that are similar to Cabin Creek, and have had no luck yet.I would gladly do a free commercial for JCPenney, jumping for joy at the return of Cabin Creek pants!!

Review about: Jcpenney Account.

Had an Experience with Jcpenney?

Comments

I also have wore cabin creek corduroy and twill pants for years.I have looked all over on line and in stores and finally had a clerk in Green Bay, WI tell me they have been discontinued!

I absolutely couldn't believe it--my favorite pants were no longer available! WHY? I can't believe JC Penney wasn't selling these great fitting and comfortable pants. I never found any like them either.

With winter around the corner I'd love to have some warm cabin creek cords.Disappointing for sure when something you love is gone!

Why have you gotten rid of these jeans.As the other lady stated, we, the older generation of ladies have money to spend and not the I am on welfare group that you seem to cater to.

Please bring back these jeans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are putting yourself out of business by not catering to the ones with the buying power!!Wise up!!!!!

I agree! Bring back the only jeans that fit well!

Bring back Cabin Creek!!!!

Will you ever be bringing back the cabin creek pants? My mother loves them, she only has a couple pair left and would love more.

I totally agree with you

Cabin creek jeans and twill pants were the best fitting and longest lasting pants ever. Wish I could find them again.

I agree bring back cabin creek

Upset also about Cabin Creek jeans only kind I like. With bad knees can’t wobble around everywhere looking for a replacement.

I agree too, my favorite casual pants.

I totally agree. But just ordered online. Too bad Penneys won't listen to custmers.