Lima, New York
24.2K views

I am beyond devastated that JCPenney has discontinued their line of Cabin Creek pants! I have been wearing their twill and corduroy pants for 25-30 years, and am absolutely beside myself wondering what I will do now for pants.

They fit well, are extremely comfortable, and looked professional at work (teaching) and casual enough for weekends and around the house. I seriously have no idea what I will order now, and am angry enough to cancel my Penney's charge account. I cannot be the only woman who feels this way, since I believe they were a popular item. I realize that most companies are trying to appeal to younger shoppers, but you are making a BIG MISTAKE ...

there are a lot of us baby boomers around with money to spend on products we like!! In case you have been living under a rock, by the way, there are more of us boomers than any younger mini generation, so why would you want to lose all of us as customers? I have been a loyal Penney's shopper since I was a teen myself, but I am extremely disappointed that my absolute favorite product has been discontinued.

I have already spent hours online trying desperately to find corduroy pants that are similar to Cabin Creek, and have had no luck yet. I would gladly do a free commercial for JCPenney, jumping for joy at the return of Cabin Creek pants!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Jcpenney Account.

Comments

Ditto re:comment for Cabin Creek cords. They were the best pants I ever wore for the winter and was totally devastated when JC Penney didn't carry them anymore.

I also have not been able to find any pants even close to Cabin Creek. Very disappointed that Penney's would do this.

Same here! Best fitting Jeans ever. Please make them again.

Ditto to your comments posted just four days ago. I was hoping to find the same Cabin Creek pants and can no longer find them at JC Penney. Very disheartening.

I agree with everyone. My Cabin Creek twill pants are irreplaceable.

I've looked everywhere as well with no luck.

Very upset; this truly is a big mistake. Please bring them back!!!

i am too very upset that us women can no longer find Cabin Creek Twill pants. I've been wearing these pants for more that 20 yrs. Please, please bring them back!!

i agree with this woman. I am also disappointed that JCPenny discontinued Cabin Creek pants.

I wear the tall size.

It is almost impossible to find the good quality that Cabin Creek had in their clothes line. Also, I wear talls so not having this specialty in the Cabin Creek brand is very upsetting.

Maybe you could try looking for a pair that has been donated to a thrift store. Sometimes people doante really nice clothes like Cabin Creek that are in great shape and they are donated because someone died or something, or the clothes don't fit them anymore, because they went on a diet and lost alot of weight.

I agree with everyone. My Cabin Creek cords are irreplaceable.

I've looked everywhere as well with no luck. Very upset....This truly is a big mistake

I too have been a loyal J C Penney customer for many, many years. I buy most of my clothes there.

I have several pair of Cabin Creek pants that I have purchased over the years at J C Penney. I am really upset that I will have to move on to something else now. What is wrong with J C Penney that they are so stupid to not see what a loss this is to us loyal customers.

Maybe they don't want us older customers who have been loyal to them for many, many years and only want to cater to the "younger" clients. It will be their loss and they will end up the biggest loser of all.

Also loved Cabin Creek pants. Comfortable, affordable and good quality! So mad they are no longer available!

you also stopped carrying 3/4 length blouses . shame on you .

Get something someone likes and you get rid of it. yo have to remember we are all not teenagers

I have been buying Cabin Creek for someone that is in a nursing home. Does anybody know who sells this brand cause that is where I now will be going.

I too want Cabin Creek Jeans in + size. I've tried other brands including Dunner they are just NOT the same.

to Bea #1563883

I loved their blouses, camp shirts, and blue and white pants. They don't wear out.

I am so sorry Pennys doesn't carry them anymore. I will try Alfred Donner and hope they are as good.

So mad that you discounted the cabin creek pants.

I totally agree. My Mom loves these pants

I, too, miss Cabin Creek pants

I totally agree.... I, too, have bought these pants for the past 25 years and wore them to work every single day......

NOW, I can't even find them anywhere..... You have GOT TO BE kidding me!!! I got ride of my JCPenny's card years ago because of all the changes.... I, too, am a baby boomer and proud of it...

Our generation, in case you haven't noticed, are the ones spending now..... Shame on you all!

I have looked and looked for these pants with no luck anywhere... What in the world!

I totally agree. I have purchased cabin Creek pants for at least 25 years.

Very upset with Penney's for discontinue the brand. They were quality made pants.

Not like anything being sold now. Really really disappointed.....

I too am upset by the loss of Cabin Creek elastic waist jeans in the plus sizes. I lost all of my clothes in a flood caused by Hurricane Harvey.

Many of them sere Cabin Creek jeans Corduroys. I have tried so many different brands that I am now discouraged & don't think I will ever find anything that fits right.

I am tired of ordering & returning & also of trying on in the stores. Any suggestions?