Lima, New York
17.4K views 288 comments

I am beyond devastated that JCPenney has discontinued their line of Cabin Creek pants!I have been wearing their twill and corduroy pants for 25-30 years, and am absolutely beside myself wondering what I will do now for pants.

They fit well, are extremely comfortable, and looked professional at work (teaching) and casual enough for weekends and around the house. I seriously have no idea what I will order now, and am angry enough to cancel my Penney's charge account. I cannot be the only woman who feels this way, since I believe they were a popular item. I realize that most companies are trying to appeal to younger shoppers, but you are making a BIG MISTAKE ...

there are a lot of us baby boomers around with money to spend on products we like!! In case you have been living under a rock, by the way, there are more of us boomers than any younger mini generation, so why would you want to lose all of us as customers? I have been a loyal Penney's shopper since I was a teen myself, but I am extremely disappointed that my absolute favorite product has been discontinued.

I have already spent hours online trying desperately to find corduroy pants that are similar to Cabin Creek, and have had no luck yet.I would gladly do a free commercial for JCPenney, jumping for joy at the return of Cabin Creek pants!!

Review about: Cabin Creek Pants.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Jcpenney Account
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Jcpenney?

Comments

yes, i am upset that the cabin creek pants are no longer available

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States #1332242

I just left JCPenney's looking for Cabin Creek pants.The saleperson never heard of them, she said she was there for a few years.

I find these pants so easy.

All you have to do is wash and dry in permanent press, hang them up and you are ready to go.I hope to find them again somewhere.

Judith Kercher

Does anyone sell these pants anymore?

Elizabeth
Louisville, Kentucky, United States #1330817

I agree cabin creek pants or the best.I still have some of the twill pants, i have had over sixteen years.

And the pants still look new.

I have worked in them at my job, and wear them on the weekend's.So what is the reason you don,t carry them any more?

Janet Kean

I totally agree with this comment.I hope Cabin Creek will come back with these popular pants once again.

My last pair just fell apart after many years of wearing them and would love to get at least a dozen replacements.Black and Navy.

Carson City, Nevada, United States #1327065

BRING BACK CABIN CREEK WOMENS TWILL SHIRTS.I HATE ALFRED DUNNER--THEY ARE SO OLD/DOWDY LOOKING.

THE CRISP CABIN CREEK BLOUSES WERE WONDERFUL AND EASY TO CARE FOR.BRING THEM BACK!!!!!

Barbara
Courtland, Mississippi, United States #1322269

I feel the same way.I never wore any other pants and I could not believe it when jcp quit handling this brand of clothing.

I am in my 60s and have worn them since my 20s.Nothing compares,maybe we should contact cabin creek manufacturer and see if they have their own catalog ordering.

Jane

I agree.Other brands don't fit as well and are poor quality.

I miss this brand.

I'm a long time customer of Cabin Creek clothing.I wish Penney's would brink it back!

Mckinney, Texas, United States #1313400

Penneys is going the way of Sears, Kmart, and Radio Shack.So sad!

I found similar shorts from Cathy Daniels (used to be at Kohls, but no more!) at beallsflorida.com.Great price, too!

Kathy

I LOVE the Cabin Creek Shorts.Feel the same as everyone else!

Why discontinue carrying a brand that sells - not everyone is into minis and short shorts.JC Penney you keep losing the customers with the money.