Lima, New York
18.9K views

I am beyond devastated that JCPenney has discontinued their line of Cabin Creek pants!I have been wearing their twill and corduroy pants for 25-30 years, and am absolutely beside myself wondering what I will do now for pants.

They fit well, are extremely comfortable, and looked professional at work (teaching) and casual enough for weekends and around the house. I seriously have no idea what I will order now, and am angry enough to cancel my Penney's charge account. I cannot be the only woman who feels this way, since I believe they were a popular item. I realize that most companies are trying to appeal to younger shoppers, but you are making a BIG MISTAKE ...

there are a lot of us baby boomers around with money to spend on products we like!! In case you have been living under a rock, by the way, there are more of us boomers than any younger mini generation, so why would you want to lose all of us as customers? I have been a loyal Penney's shopper since I was a teen myself, but I am extremely disappointed that my absolute favorite product has been discontinued.

I have already spent hours online trying desperately to find corduroy pants that are similar to Cabin Creek, and have had no luck yet.I would gladly do a free commercial for JCPenney, jumping for joy at the return of Cabin Creek pants!!

Review about: Jcpenney Account.

Had an Experience with Jcpenney?

Comments

I agree.Trying to find elasticized pants for my mother.

Why would u not carry cabin creek anymore?Bad decision

i am very disappointed that JC PENNEY does not carry Cabin Creek, i have worn the casual pants for years as work pants,very comfortable. i'm very disappointed in JC PENNEY to not cater to the people that really like some of there clothes.

I agree with her about Cabin Creek are they out of business?

Please bring back my favorite Cabin Creek pants!

I have for years bought cabin creek pants at Jc penny's very disappointed they no longer carry that line. Bring back the pants and I will return as a shopper!

Since JC Penney cancelled the Cabin Creek cotton/poly elastic waist women's pants and turtlenecks, I haven't been back to JC Penny, since that was the main reason I went to the store every month. If they bring back the pants and top without adding spandex into the pants; I will gladly come back to JC Penney and praise the store again to all my friends and neighbors.

JCP - Maybe you could tell us where we can purchase the Cabin Creek denims.I HAVE to have the TALL ones and prefer the elastic waist with no pockets!

Please respond: Marzenmar@hotmail.com.Thanks

I have hunted and hunted for cabin creek pull on jeans!Didn't realize that JCP had discontinued them!

I am lost!! They were absolutely the best fitting jeans that lasted forever.

Have not been able to find anything in comparison.Hope they will eventually bring them back.

Bangor, Maine, United States #1346331

Love cabin creek. Please bring them back

Peotone, Illinois, United States #1343177

YES, I LIKE CABIN CREEK TOO AND CANNOT FIND THEM ANYMORE. THEY FIT ME PERFECTLY AND OTHERS JUST DON'T DO THE TRICK.