Went to check out their 2 pair of glasses for $99.each.I left because of the shell game being played with the choices, and how when I tried to back up a little to save money, suddenly choices were no longer available.

They don't even give you an itemized receipt so you can see what you paid for what. Last time for me. Hate the corporate attitude.

They measure success by how much they can trick their customers into paying.And it's too bad they make their employees to take part in this scheme, because they actually have a decent selection of frames.

Had an Experience with Jcpenney?

Comments

Jcpenney - Charged for a Dress that was Never Recieved Jcpenney "On Nov 1st 2015 I ordered a dress online from JC Penney. I received a email on Nov 2nd, saying that my item was shipped with a invoice date of..." Read more Jcpenney - Review in Supermarkets and Malls category from Ballston Spa, New York Jcpenney "My fiance bought me a beautiful $3000 ring that we had looked at and tried on in the store. It was beautiful. He paid for it and sent it out..." Read more Jcpenney - Manager Review from Redmond, Washington Jcpenney "The existing HR Manager Ms L needs to be grounded or demoted for her irregular scheduling for employees... the changes in closing hours and working the days which were originally..." Read more Jcpenney - Terrible Customer Service Jcpenney "We purchased dining set from JCP.com on line on August 2, 2015. The chair that came with the set broke in February 2016. The repair person came and repaired it...." Read more Coaster Furniture - Damage Head board Coaster Furniture "I purchase the Felicity Collection item # 300345Q Queen bed from American Furniture Outlet on 1233 Sand Lake Road Orlando fl 32809 I received my furniture September 15th 2017 I..." Read more Chopretail - Horrible Experience Chopretail "I am a new mother and purchased a Spectra S2 pump from Chop Retail via Walmart. I like to be a prepared mother and ordered the pump 4 months before..." Read more Directv - Sales Representative Lied Regarding Sales Offer Directv "On 9-14-17, I was approached by a Direct TV sales representative, offering promotional sales for service. Since I had Uverse service and was looking to lower the cost of my..." Read more All American Liquidation And Estate Sales - Buyer Beware!  Not if, but how much you will be ripped off! All American Liquidation And Estate Sales "BEWARE! Do not sign a contract with Bobbee to do your estate sale, because it is not a question of if you will be ripped off. The only question is..." Read more