State: Washington Product: Jcpenney Jeans Clear all filters (1 of 48 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:

Jcpenney in Vancouver, Washington - No more tall JCP?!??!!

4.1
I purchased the most perfectly fitting straight leg JCP brand tall jeans. A few weeks later, I wanted to go back and purchase them in every color. Of course, they aren't carried in store (tall women shop, too!!) nor are they sold on the website. WHAT IS GOING ON?!?! Where am I supposed to buy my jeans? Jean shopping is hard enough. Why in the world would they stop selling their OWN BRAND? I noticed they are still selling the regular length, but they're all on sale/clearance. Does that mean they're discontinuing the whole line? I understand the seasons are changing, but I've been looking to add to my closet for the past 6 months....

They have renamed their brand stylus. Not sure if tall is available yet in stores not in mine anyway but it might be online.

I'm sure you can find other brands. I have two grandsons that are 6'8" and 6'9," there are two stores in town that might have men's jeans that long, and then they only have one or two pairs. We end up ordering most of their jeans online.

View more comments (1)
Review
Product
Jcpenney Jeans
Cons
  • Lack of tall sizes
Reason of review
no more merchandise
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
Tags