Puyallup, Washington

The woman in front of me decided in the middle of paying for her order to do some more shopping, so she left to do that and the cashier told us (the people in line) SORRY. Well my question for her is why didn't you suspend the order and move on?

Instead Tracy you chose to tell all of us SORRY. Well SORRY I won't shop there if that is your policy. Tracy was happy to busy herself up tidying up and waiting and she was still waiting when I had finished and told the other cashier what I thought of it and she agreed with me. This was your Southhill store today Saturday 6/18 .

The access code on my receipt is 0601 193 5417 061816 1428 4 Store 0601 Term 193 Tran 5417 time 2:28. I hope to hear that this is not your policy and that someone has talked to Tracy about policy.

Everything in life is a line these days and to create one like that is nonsense. Margie L Bond margiebond@gmail.com

Product or Service Mentioned: Jcpenney Cashier.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

#1199985

Because she might not have the capability to suspend it. Not every register system is set up to allow that.

By the way, great job posting your name, email, and transaction information to a public forum. You do realize that anyone on the Internet can see this, right?