Boxborough, Massachusetts
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

My order was refunded 7/24/2019 at my local JCPenney, yet JCPenney still has my money. I have been going back and forth with JCPenney Customer Service AND Customer Relations via multiple emails and multiple calls.

I was told by the customer service center that the store manager of JCPenney would be calling me. She never did so I attempted to get a hold of her and was passed off by the person who answered. Just the other day I called Customer Relations (AGAIN) to check the status and was placed on hold for 10 minutes only to be told the system was down and to call back, which is NOT the first time this has happened so I requested a call back when the systems were up and also requested the call from the Store Manager I never received. This was 3 days ago, I have not heard from anyone from JCPenney.

And 51 days after my refund was processed, JCPenney STILL has my money. I used to be an avid shopper of your store. Now I no longer trust to shop at your store as JCPenney's business ethic has gone extremely downhill in my opinion.

As the customer, I should not have to work so hard to get my money back - the time and effort has been extremely frustrating. If I never followed up and forgot about this money due back to me, I wonder if I would have even seen it again??

Comments