Bought Two shirts, One shirt was $12.00 Charged $16.00 took it back.Exchanged both shirts.

Bought three shirts one was $12.00 again charged $16.00 another shirt was $15.00 charged $20.00 did not look at bill tell got home. Was way mad becouse thats what happened just the day before. Tryed on third shirt to make sure fit and it has a giant hole in the side. Called the store and talked to a manager and she told me to bring back and exchange she gave me my refund over the phone and put it back on my card but I still had to go back to the store to exchange the third shirt that has a hole in it.She told me they would give me a $10.00 gift card and that is all she could do.

She told me to ask for the manager and he would give me the gift card the next day I ask for the manager she tells me to and he dosent know what I am talking about. Got my shirt and left and not going back. I didn't ask for a gift card but I live about 35 miles from this store and having to go back three times is a bit much and then they don't even do what they say they are going to do.I used to love to go to this store but not anymore I will pay even more and go somewhere else guality and freindliness has gone down hill big time.

No wonder this company is going under.I will tell all my freinds and people I know not to go here your store sucks big time.

Review about: Jcpenney Gift Card.

Comments