Bought Two shirts, One shirt was $12.00 Charged $16.00 took it back. Exchanged both shirts.

Bought three shirts one was $12.00 again charged $16.00 another shirt was $15.00 charged $20.00 did not look at bill tell got home. Was way mad becouse thats what happened just the day before. Tryed on third shirt to make sure fit and it has a giant hole in the side. Called the store and talked to a manager and she told me to bring back and exchange she gave me my refund over the phone and put it back on my card but I still had to go back to the store to exchange the third shirt that has a hole in it.She told me they would give me a $10.00 gift card and that is all she could do.

She told me to ask for the manager and he would give me the gift card the next day I ask for the manager she tells me to and he dosent know what I am talking about. Got my shirt and left and not going back. I didn't ask for a gift card but I live about 35 miles from this store and having to go back three times is a bit much and then they don't even do what they say they are going to do.I used to love to go to this store but not anymore I will pay even more and go somewhere else guality and freindliness has gone down hill big time.

No wonder this company is going under. I will tell all my freinds and people I know not to go here your store sucks big time.

Review about: Jcpenney Gift Card.

Comments