Lincoln, Nebraska
3.1
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Wanted to order a memory foam 3 piece bathroom set in navy blue but they were out of the color so requested a in stock alert. Received a email saying it was in so tried to purchase and once again told me it was out.

Requested another alert received one today so I purchased the bath set, after receiving a email thanking me for my purchase they sent me another email saying my order was canceled. I called customer service they explained they were out of stock but then why did the take my credit card info and thank me for my order. The customer service rep talked to her manager and they told me i could drive to Omaha and probably get one there. The manager wouldn't even get on the line and address the problem.

How can you let me put it in my cart, charge me, thank me for my purchase and then rain on my parade?

Couldn't they ship me one from Omaha and not charge me for shipping!!!! If I wanted to shop in Omaha I would of went to Omaha!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Jcpenney Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments