2.2

I picked up my online order of 2 white bras at Penney's store. When I got home I opened the packages. One of the bras was black even though it was labeled white. I called Customer Service to send the right one to the store so I could exchange them. I was informed that I would have to return the item first and then they would place the order for the correct item.

I was not going to make 3 trips to the store to fix THEIR problem. I asked to speak to a supervisor. The supervisor said she would credit my account for the wrong item and order the correct one.

Then I get the email for the new order. It is charging me $3.95 for shipping to the store. I also looked online and saw I was charged for this new item but there was no credit for the other I was returning so the supervisor lied to me.

I called back and was told the shipping charge was because my order was less than $25. My original order WAS over this. They could not fix this. I again asked to speak to the Supervisor but it was a different person.

I have not gotten any satisfaction so cancelled the order for the replacement. I will take the item back to the store and find another place to do business with. This is my last time at JC PENNEY.

Product or Service Mentioned: Jcpenney Shipping Service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Jcpenney Cons: Customer service when they make an error.

Comments