2.8
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

SENT FOUR EMAILS BELOW TO JCP AND NO RESPONSE I purchased two sets of mattresses from you in October of 2018. A week ago my 23 year old daughter who weighs about 120 lbs sat on the edge of my bed and I heard her yell out.

A spring has popped out of the mattress and pricked her bottom. I immediately called your returns department and was advised that for 85.00 plus 35.00 dollars I could have the mattress picked up and once it as reviewed I could order a new one instead of them simply replacing it. This is horrible customer service. I bought 2 sets and I have a defective mattress that I have to pay a restocking fee for and a pick up fee.

AND>>> I COULD NOT SIMPLY GET A NEW ONE. I WOULD BE CREDITED 275. AND I COULD BUY A NEW MATTRESS AND PAY DELIVERY AND A MATTRESS FEE FOR DISPOSAL AFTER ON. THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE!!!

Please be advised after being in Customer Service for 35 years, I plan on contacting the BBB and I am contacting Susan Hogan from a major TV network to bring light to this disgusting business practice. Blow is the mattress number that I need just the mattress picked up. Below is also the two order numbers I placed for mattresses. Susan Hogan who I will be contacting- everyone needs to REVIEW YOUR BUSINESS PRACTICE.

Send us a tip through our online form or by calling 844-NBC-DC44, and we will investigate your situation.

We're Working 4 You — and committed to getting you answers and, if we can, a resolution. NBC4 Responds stories are reported by News4 Consumer ReporterSusan Hogan and producer Meredith Royster.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sealy Mattress.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Jcpenney Pros: Deal i thought i was getting.

Jcpenney Cons: Deal i got robbed on for warranty.

Comments

Why does the warranty run out after 6 months? That's the most moronic statement I've ever read.

I'm sure the sign read, "This mattress will be worthless after six months".

I've had a good mattress last five years. Your a fool

They can't just give you a new mattress when you've already had that one for 7 months! Give me a break!