I hate the commercial it's annoying and very bazaar.It's probably the worst commercial I've seen in a long time and every time it comes on I just want to not shop at JCpenney even more!!!!JCpenney has made watching TV for me a pain in the ***!!
Every time it comes on I have to change the channel because who wants to hear people yelling and screaming not me.
It's headache and sad because i don't know why they want to annoy so many people.I feel sorry for everyone else in this world that had to hear the commercial and see it!!
More Review Details
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
You May Also Like
- "When shopping with my family last weekend my father picked up a pair of pants at JC Penney there were 2 prices on the price tag. The sticker said $30..."
- "I hired Lowe's installer to install our dishwasher, the installer didn't tighten the nut to the dishwasher and it resulted us losing our kitchen,dining room wall and carpet. This was..."
- "Terrible place to purchase from. We bought a 60 inch plasma television ($1350) and on the receipt that we sign when we paid with our credit card they have a..."
- "We purchased a Miele dishwasher, washing machine and dryer 5 years ago. The dishwasher never functioned properly and would give an error message everytime you started a cycle. ..."
- "I have had my pocket hose for just over a month. I loved it, at first.....I watered my flowers with no mess or fuss! But now it leaks all over..."
- "Online ordering never works with their coupons. I now order online from a competitor. Not sure why this is so hard?..."
- "I have gone for the LED lighting from Energywise Green Solutions LED and was said they will be on the physical evaluation of my facility based on the current utility..."
- "Verizon chatted me that i'd be able to return my droid turbo for a $650 credit toward a new phone. I have snap shots of the chat and the call..."
- "Forever 21 has horrible customer service and does not care about their customers. I have filed a complaint 3 times and still have not heard anything. On September 18, I..."