Dallas, Texas

I tried to leave a review for a pair of pants I wanted to buy, but refused to buy until JCP can get a size chart on their website. This would be after I already complained to Customer Service (TWICE) months ago about the size chart issue on their website. So here is the review I tried to post:

Dear JCP, I have complained to your customer service department twice about the size chart not working. I would like to shop at JCP online again and buy something, but I won't buy unless I know how your sizing works! I'd like to buy these pants. But I won't, because I don't know what size to buy. When I click on size chart this is what I get: Sorry about that! Your Current Login Session has expired. Sincerely, No longer a loyal customer.

I get an email that my Review was Rejected and here is their same pat response that I got when I complained before:

We apologize for the online navigation problem you experienced while visiting our online store. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know where we can improve our business.

Currently we don't have a sizing chart that can be viewed online and I do apologize for any inconvenience that this has caused you.

Sincerely,

Mike

Customer Care Team Member

I don't think their getting the picture here. It's no longer my inconvenience. It is now theirs because I will no longer be shopping at JCP. And I'm telling everyone why.

Product or Service Mentioned: Jcpenney Website.

Comments