5.1K views

Originally they were the JCP brand and Stylus replaced them. Stylus jeans fit me perfect.

Is there a replacement? I cant find any other jeans that fit me. Anyone reading this that knows of a brand that is the same style and fit as Stylus let me know. I am desperate!!!

I need a replacement. Can I get them from another store other than JCP? Is there a web site where I can purchase them?

I really hope someone responds to this. I called JCP customer service and they had no idea what was going on and suggested I try to find them online but I haven't had any luck with that either.

Reason of review: discontinued.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Amazon has them

DazzlingPolecat288

Pleas bring them back

DazzlingPolecat288

I love Stylus Jeans.. fit me perfect..can't find them anywhere..my Gmail is mycamry95@gmail.com I've been trying to find them..only jeans that fit me perfect..please let me know where I might find them

I agree totally. I too have searched and searched and can't find Stylus. A really great fitting skinny jean!

ResponsibleStaffordshireBullTerrier887

I loved those jeans as well and have been searching for them or a replacement with no avail. I've tried the A.N.A brand and dont like them. I like JCP but they really missed the mark with discontinuing the Stylus brand!!

CuteKingPenguin119

I too loved stylus brand slim leg chinos! Every single time I find something I love, it is discontinued.

Shopping online is inconvenient with fit and sizing, but we are running out of RELIABLE stores. Every company looks at statistics and see what the big sellers are. There’s so much extra junk and ugly items that just hang there and end up on clearance.

Companies wonder why people don't shop in store and this is a big reason. LISTEN to your customers!!

Mee too. I have several pairs and they are getting worn out by over wearing them.

So pissed.

They were the ONLY jeans that fit me perfectly. BRING THEM BACK PLEASE....

I agree with everyone on here…BRING BACK THE STYLUS JEANS!!!! So disappointed I could not find them at JCP or anywhere!

a.n.a. jeans are very similar also sold at JCP

Bring them back!

Very Frustrating. I love my Stylus Jeans.

They are the only brand of jeans I have found that fit perfectly. Where can I find them now?

я ничего тоже не нашла купить их не где , я от них в восторге а купить не могу !!!!

Ughhh I’m so sad. These were the only jeans that ever fit me well.

I was hopping to get some I.

The next size down. Anyone find a replacement that fits almost the same.

Seriously!! JC Penny!! If you won’t sell them to us anymore, tell us where we can buy them!!

Penny's will not learn. Before it ruined everything with "Do the Math," and now they discontinued the only jeans that ever fit me properly (5'2", size 2, hips same measurement as waist, and skinny legs).

Thanks Penny's. I know longer have any reason to go back there.

Just came from JCP looking for Stylus jeans because I have 2 pair of shorts. I love how my shorts fit so was excited that I could get jeans that comfortable.

Loved how my shorts fit lower on the waist and don't cut me in two when I sit down. I was very disappointed that they were no longer carried.

I asked am employee and she was just as disappointed. Tons of Ana stuff but I don't like the brand.

Yes I loved jeans they fit really well , because iam a plus size can weget them back.

I just now checked JCPenney for stylus jeans and can’t believe they didn’t have them anymore!!!!! I love those jeans.....I have several colors already but I was hoping to buy a few new ones!!! This is really upsetting.

I agree!!!! Why did you discontinue the stylus colored jeans!!!!

Ughhhh.

Can’t stand all these new buyers they hire for the stores. They ruin the department stores.

I keep checking back, hoping they return, but not so far and I am running out of jeans! No idea what I am going to do!