1.5K views

Originally they were the JCP brand and Stylus replaced them. Stylus jeans fit me perfect.

Is there a replacement? I cant find any other jeans that fit me. Anyone reading this that knows of a brand that is the same style and fit as Stylus let me know. I am desperate!!!

I need a replacement. Can I get them from another store other than JCP? Is there a web site where I can purchase them?

I really hope someone responds to this. I called JCP customer service and they had no idea what was going on and suggested I try to find them online but I haven't had any luck with that either.

Reason of review: discontinued.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Yes! Best fitting jeans for my body...

ever. Period.

At any size. The a.n.a jeans are awful bc the waist is way tight compared to the rest of the jean.

I wish they would bring them back they seriously are the best fitting jeans I would always get compliments on how well my jeans seems to fit

I am looking for them too!

Thanks for the post. I have been looking for those jeans too. They are one of a kind!

Wow just seeing this!!! I have pink, royal blue, white and black.

But wanted some other colors! I'm so bummed.

I broke down and bought a turquoise and orange pair on Poshmark. I'll wash before wearing!

I love this jeans

Hi, did you found some jeans similar?

to Crying #1485104

I have a pair of stylus flares that I absolutely love. They are not available anywhere now except in the used Market.

I found at JCPenney's Ana flares are as close as I can get. A real bummer!

Ordered 9 other types from JCP. All others are going back today. Will try Kohls and Macys next for a Stylus replacement.

Have yet to find Stylus jeans anywhere!!! I love their fit and wanted more.

Now I’m screwed. Thanks JCP!!

OMG these are the only jeans that fit me good! I am sooooo pissed off!

WTF am I gonna do now! Another BIG mistake JC Penney!!!

That is the only jeans that fit me too. Have not found anything comparable.

I also have been searching all over for the stylus skinny jeans they were the only ones that fit me right now i cant find anything that fits like Stylus :( I am so disappointed in JC Penneys. I am no longer going to shop at JC Penneys . :(

Noooooooo!!!!! Why oh why does this happen to me all the time?

Just when I find the perfect fitting jeans. Sad!

to bean #1480652

I agree!! Need my petite stylus jeans!!! Ugh!

Try A.n.A jeans. I think they are made by Stylus. The markings inside the waist are the same.

Not going back to JCP after discontinuing stylus jeans. Nothing else fits me right.

Ana brand is not the same.

I can not find a replacement, very disappointed. That was my favorite place to shop.

to Anonymous ex customer #1440964

I agree. ANA run small.

to Anonymous ex customer #1441043

Totally agree

to Anonymous ex customer #1441263

I agree stylus jeans were the perfect fit ana does not fit well for me. I am so disappointed!