I have shopped occasionally with JCP since I was a young adult -- so, about 15 years.Recently, I popped into the store for a few items and wound up approved for a JCP Credit Card; the transaction was great, the CS rep was very informative/polite, and everything was on track.

Weeks later, I decided to use the JCP Credit Card to order a few back-to-school items. I found what I needed at great prices, and even though shipping took longer than most places (I guess I'm spoiled with Amazon, etc.) I was very happy with what arrived. The problem is, one of my items wasn't included in the package, though the packing slip indicates that it should be. I picked up the phone on a Friday afternoon to make what I *thought* would be a quick call to alert JCP of the missing item; instead, I waited on hold for 22 minutes before hanging up (because I had somewhere to be and couldn't hold any longer).

I attempted to call again just now, Sunday, and while I was assured by the automated system that someone would be with me "shortly", I waited on speakerphone for another 48 minutes -- nothing! It's bad enough that my shipping container wasn't packed correctly or double-checked before leaving the warehouse, but now I can't even alert someone of the issue. I'm pretty ticked off, tbh. I'm patient, and I know it'll take some time to resolve...

But not even being given the option to resolve my issue is just unacceptable.Furious with the lack of Customer Service, and mad at myself for signing up for a Credit Card with a company that doesn't make it convenient to communicate!

Review about: Jcpenney Shipping Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Jcpenney?

Comments

Tweet them at @adkjcp it gets results fast when everyone can read it on twitter.