I placed my order with JC Pennies for photographs of my children for the holidays on Dec. 12, 2018 - and I have yet to receive them-Today is January 9th.

I have called JC Pennies Portraits in Rego Park 3 times inquiring as to when I will receive my photographs- First person told me I should get them by the 31st of December. The second told me to please wait until Friday January 4th,the 3rd time I had to leave a message, since no one answered the phone on a Wednesday afternoon- It has been almost one month - and the worst part of this is that my residence is literally 5 blocks away from the JC Pennies where we took the pictures. I can see the mall from my window.

WHat could possibly take so long to print out pictures and mail them out to a local home? I paid $7 for shipping and $50 for the pictures - not cheap- Can someone please tell me what is going on?

~unhappy customer

Product or Service Mentioned: Jcpenney Portraits Photographer.

Preferred solution: I want to be reimbursed for the shipping costs of $7 since it states 7 to 10 business days and I want my photographs ASAP .

Comments