I went to JC Penney today to purchase my favorite St Johns Bay jean and much to my surprise they discontinued them..so I came home and went online to check and the ONLY ones featured were "out of stock"..The only thing that ever brought me into that store was those jeans and I'd shop along the way...not anymore.

I am so angry because it took me years to find jeans that fit me like that and now they're gone. It's not just me..there are several friends that I turned on to them that LOVE them.

Had I known I would have stocked up..What were they thinking?? Guess they weren't..Thanks Penneys'!

This person wrote the review because of "discontinued item" at Jcpenney. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Jcpenney to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Jcpenney for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments