1.5
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

On February 23,2017 I placed 1 order containing 2 items.On February 28 I received an email from jcp to pick up one of the items.

The store employee told me only one item had been delivered. After waiting more than a week to receive an email stating my 2nd item was ready for pick up, I went on line to chat with customer service and they told me to call the store. Well, I had called the store and no one answers the phone for the dept. I needed.

So the chat person said they would send an email to the store manager telling her to contact me. Of course, she never contacted me by phone or email. So I tried several times to contact the dept. again, still no answer.

I called again, but this time I tried going through another dept. that I knew was right next to the one I needed. The girl who answered put me on hold saying she would try to find someone. After coming back again, she put me on hold again and I was disconnected.

I called the store again and went through the jewelry dept. She paged the store manager who said she would look for the item and call me back. The guy from the order pick up dept. called to tell me that my item had come in late the night before.

So I went to pick it up. I told the guy in the dept. that I had called several times that morning and no one answered the phone. He told me the phone had not rung at all that morning.

When he brought me the package, there were several different shipping labels on it. That told me that my package had gone to the wrong store at least 3 times. It also had black marker lines through a couple of the labels. Normally there is only 1 shipping label on a package.

JCPenney needs to take care of business a lot better than they do. No wonder they are having issues, enough so they have to close so many stores.

What a mess.I finally got my 2nd item but all the frustration is not worth placing another order through them again.

Review about: Jcpenney Pick Up Service.

Comments