Rockville, Maryland

My name is Gregory Washington, I live at 2148 Alice Ave #103, and on November 30th, 2018 I placed an order from your website for my girlfriend for Christmas, however the item was sent to an old address where I haven't lived in over 3 years.

When I purchased the item using a bank card that has my current address on it and never had any other address attached to it was charged for the item I purchased.

when it asked me for the shipping address I chose same as billing address which is the address above. However it was sent to my old address and when I contacted customer service I couldn't understand what they were saying and then they started laughing at me and told me to find it thru the fedex. I hung up and on that following Monday I contacted Corporate and was told that the system defaulted to my address that I had on file and sent it there instead. I was then told to call the post office and try to intercept it. the post office said it was sent to the address and they couldn't retrieve the package. Now I'm out of my money, my product and feeling very used. none of this was due to me making an error for had it was billed using my bank card and my old address the charge would have been declined but it wasn't and then it was shipped to the wrong place and I'm supposed to find it.? this is totally wrong and bad business. I'm a disabled veteran who is on a fixed income and I can not afford to pay for something twice and take a chance that I will not get it. Is this fair? Is this how JC Penny conducts business? Help me please. I need this by Christmas. here is the order number : 2018334580290533

My contact number is Gregory Washington at 443-693-2337 or email greg20748@aol.com. Thank you and I want to continue to do business with JC Penny.

Gregory Washington

Disabled Combat Veteran

Single Parent

Product or Service Mentioned: Jcpenney Shipping Service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments