Plano, Texas
2.3

I stopped @ J C PENNY because of the sale to do a little Christmas shopping. Went to the Jewelry Dept to see what was there and I found a ring that I liked and wanted to try it on.

I asked the sales man if he could remove the security tag off the ring so that I could try it own and I told If I take it off it would be stolen. So you mean to tell me customer are not allowed to try on the rings to see how it look and sales man can put the security tag back on the ring . Not only that it was as if he was saying I might steal the ring. Why have the rings with a security tag if the customers cannot try on the ring (s).

The salesman was not even busy that I could see and I did not like the salesman attitude when he was talking to me like I was a thief.

If this is your practice or policy that the customer cannot try on the ring (s) then I guess you will not be making many sales because women like to try on jewelry and other stores like Dillards and Macy let's you try on the jewelry .

You just lost a sale and I will pass it on to others . Dead

972 429-6163 Bd Dead Dead

Product or Service Mentioned: Jcpenney Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments