Verified Reviewer

I was issued a total of two (2) rewards (consisting of $15.00 each) with an expiration date of December 12, 2021 via to my email bigmx33@***.com. Reward code 460***-* with serial numbers 970307**** & 715240****.

I attempted to make a purchase using the rewards on December 12, 2021; only to be advised by the cashier, that one of the rewards was already used. In reality, I have not used either as of yet. I disputed same with the cashier, who in turn advised me to dispute same with customer service. Therefore, I made my purchase using only one of the rewards and made then my phone call which consisted of one (1) hour and nineteen (19) minutes to customer service.

The representative confirmed the use and location of the reward of my purchase on the 12th. Although, advised me that the other was used on the 10th and was unable to advise me of the location.

If in fact it was used BY ME, I request for evidence of the date, time and location. If you are unable to provide me with such evidence, I hereby request for a submission of another reward for the $15.00 due to me.

I thank you for assistance and anticipated cooperation herein.

Pissed Consumer,

Marlo Blas

User's recommendation: Fight for what you are entitled to.

Preferred solution: Another $15.00 reward.

Location: Columbus, Ohio