Jcpenney - Review in Supermarkets and Malls category from Ballston Spa, New York
My fiance bought me a beautiful $3000 ring that we had looked at and tried on in the store.It was beautiful.
He paid for it and sent it out to be sized. Well it has a black spot in the diamond that is very noticable. Even with a paid warranty they will not exchange the ring or replace the diamond. They said there is nothing they can do.
Its bull *** they would sell that to someone especially a man because obviously they took advantage. Im going to stop shopping in this store!
The spot is there.Hard to see in the picture.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Layout of Store|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Ease of Use|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I received a "guarantee card" for an iPad mini in the store from an employee who had an entire cart full of iPads. I asked her if I could have..."
- "Shopped at JCPenny today for the first time in over 10years and I can see exactly why I stopped shopping there. They treat vets like nothing and on top of..."
- "Friendly parent suggestion, please add elastic to toddler boots. I bought my 2 year old a pair of Disney Frozen Boots from JCPenney's in Nampa, Id. She was beyond excited..."
- "I bought a Gengar crewneck for 72 dollars in october - 2016. They said there was about 1 month shipping time because they are a small company with many customers...."
- "This is how the sweater I ordered arrived. It was defective to start and the plastic string that gives it the wavy look at the hem was completely coming out...."
- "“Ask Option Binary Option Broker at askoption.com will not let me withdraw my own money. Here is my current balance as of 01/16/17 Total pending withdrawals amount: $11,727.00 Amount available..."
- "Sold Item on eBay, it shipped in 2 packages, The item arrived and the battery arrived unfortunately 1 week later. The Buyer opened a case on eBay right away because..."
- "I ordered 4 pairs of shoes on October 17, 2014. The shoes arrived on November 7, 2014. They were exactly as I expected when buying from a chinese company -..."
- "I purchased much. Latitude touring 102T 225 65R 17,a set of 4 from Mavis co. The date was 4/27/2012.When my NYS inspection was done today 6/10/2015 there was 25,681 miles..."