Ballston Spa, New York
2.7
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

My fiance bought me a beautiful $3000 ring that we had looked at and tried on in the store.It was beautiful.

He paid for it and sent it out to be sized. Well it has a black spot in the diamond that is very noticable. Even with a paid warranty they will not exchange the ring or replace the diamond. They said there is nothing they can do.

Its bull *** they would sell that to someone especially a man because obviously they took advantage. Im going to stop shopping in this store!

The spot is there.Hard to see in the picture.

Had an Experience with Jcpenney?

Comments

Sarah

Why would he buy you an expensive ring at a dept store instead of an actual jeweler??Everybody knows it's like comparing apples to oranges.

You don't get the same quality. Period. And you should've noticed this "black spot" before having it re-sized. No company takes back a product after having it altered cause that makes the warranty obsolete.

I'm sure they explained this to you & him, you guys chose not to listen.Tweedle Dee & Tweedle dumb!