Jcpenney - Review about Sectional from Greenwich, Connecticut
Do not order a sectional at jcpenneys.They got mine wrong 3 times!!!!
They do not follow your original order once placed, so they keep making same mistakes. If they saw the file each time then couldn't miss it. Will never order from them again.
What a terrible experience plus it took 8 weeks to reorder it each time.Started this last January and now its Sept!!!!this is one left our backward couch
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Sectional Sofa
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
You May Also Like
- " I have ordered the Home Expressions 2-Pack Grommet-Top Curtain Panel, Item #731-1569D - product: Norris 2pk 118x84. color: Linen 1st order on 10/02/2016 with order number: 2016-2765-8032-6258, received..."
- "Drawer unit ordered online. Arrived in a big box. Looked like original packaging. Opened to discover the whole thing beat up. Posted the following review for the product on their..."
- "This is how I received my order at walmart. This is not the first time. I'm so sick of receiving my orders with damage all over. I went to complain..."
- "Purchased Commercial gooseneck lighting for outdoor sign lighting and for my exterior seating area and awning lighting purposes. After 15 days I finally received my order. I ordered all the..."
- "I ordered Stone Outdoor Fireplace which arrived with a broken base. I called Sunjoy Industries at 866-578-6569 four times. Spent more than an hour waiting for a live person...."
- "A coach USA bus almost killed my family and several in the cars around us today around 2pm eastbound on I-64 in Newport News Virginia. Driving way too fast for..."
- "Not much to say (there 4 pictures taken on the same visit say it all). I have been consistently disappointed in the quality of veggies and produce at the..."
- "I had to send a package overnight which contained Professional Cinema Camera Drives which she allowed me to take home so I could download the footage we shot that day...."