Jcpenney - Review about Sectional from Greenwich, Connecticut
Do not order a sectional at jcpenneys.They got mine wrong 3 times!!!!
They do not follow your original order once placed, so they keep making same mistakes. If they saw the file each time then couldn't miss it. Will never order from them again.
What a terrible experience plus it took 8 weeks to reorder it each time.Started this last January and now its Sept!!!!this is one left our backward couch
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Sectional Sofa
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
You May Also Like
- "On Sunday April 17th. We took our SUV to Sam’s Club in Temple, Texas to have all 4 tires installed. The following Sat morning, April 23rd, my husband..."
- "My husband and I had all new windows & doors, puchased at Lowes and installed by Lowes, put in our home approximately 2 years ago. ALL of the windows have..."
- "With tear down my eyes I had ugly experience with the pictures taken November 6 I had appoiment in jcpeney I'm not happy with this situation my son is in..."
- "I ordered Stone Outdoor Fireplace which arrived with a broken base. I called Sunjoy Industries at 866-578-6569 four times. Spent more than an hour waiting for a live person...."
- "Purchased Commercial gooseneck lighting for outdoor sign lighting and for my exterior seating area and awning lighting purposes. After 15 days I finally received my order. I ordered all the..."
- "I bought a Victoria Secret blanket from a girl named ac96 and She tried to make a lie up and won't refund my money, I want every fine back on..."
- "We own a 2013 Honda CR-V it has performed very well until recently. The car was sitting in a parking lot . A crook came along side of the car..."
- "I bought steel toe womens new balance sneakers on June 16, 2016 little less then six months old. Wear them 3-4 days a week. Most of my day is sitting..."