Jcpenney - Review about Kitchenaid K45Ss Classic Stand Mixer from Duarte, California

I was very disappointed with my experience yesterday (8/15/2015) night around 7:00PM in this store, JCPenney @ 20700 Avalon Blvd, Carson, CA 90746.I came in because I saw that the Stand Mixer Kitchen Aid Classic 4 1/2 qt.

was ON SALE. From $249 it was now $199. I always shop at JcPenney and was my run to department store. The Cashier "Rocio" helped me out in the register but she scanned it and came out to be still $249 and I ask her about it being on sale online.

It didnt say ONLY ONLINE. She said she will need her manager to adjust and approve it, so manager "Marie or Maria" came and she rudely said, "Ohh no, we cant adjust the price! Its not the same as online and thats a big difference to change it thats $100 difference!! " I just told myself to hold it together and be polite.

But I told myselt that another store can use my business. I am a business owner myself and I never treated customers like that. Rocio, the cashier, just told me "sorry about that." And asked me if i will still get it?....

I said No.With that rude manager...

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.