Redmond, Washington

The existing HR Manager Ms L needs to be grounded or demoted for her irregular scheduling for employees...the changes in closing hours and working the days which were originally off-working-days needs to be taken seriously into consideration so that to reflect a non-negligent corporation and to prove a wise management team at JCPenny Promenade mall.

A felony has tagged the HR manager.

Hoping that this genuine review will guide the shaky supervision team to become resilient.When I was instructed to train an inexperienced 70yrs FJ associate to close 4 terminals, I respected that knowing that both of us have same closing schedule at 10:30pm, not 11:30pm suddenly on Friday Dec 11th 2015.

Review about: Jcpenney Manager.

Reason of review: Other issue.

Had an Experience with Jcpenney?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

JCPenney took two rings in for sizing, destroyed rings Jcpenney "I left my wedding ring and my spouse's engagement ring for sizing, each going up a half size. We received our rings back in horrible condition. My ring was not..." Read more Jcpenney - Terrible Customer Service Jcpenney "We purchased dining set from JCP.com on line on August 2, 2015. The chair that came with the set broke in February 2016. The repair person came and repaired it...." Read more Jcpenney - Receive the wrong size for both orders Jcpenney " I have ordered the Home Expressions 2-Pack Grommet-Top Curtain Panel, Item #731-1569D - product: Norris 2pk 118x84. color: Linen 1st order on 10/02/2016 with order number: 2016-2765-8032-6258, received..." Read more Jcpenney Pants Review from Mentor, Ohio Jcpenney "Hello! My linen pants lasted one month.Today the St John's Bay pair of pants broke in at least 4 spots between legs.$20 for this poor quality made on Bangladesh is..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Need my refund immediately Lazada Malaysia "Refer to my request 3210901 still not settle. I have not get my refund. Lazada block my access to talk to your customer service live chat. No update at all..." Read more Bluepearl Veterinary Partners Liesl Schmidt - Bluepearl Vets/NYC Veterinary Specialists/Liesl Schmidt vet/misdiagnosed, injured & killed my dog. Bluepearl Veterinary Partners Liesl Schmidt "BluePearl/NYC Veterinary Specialists, veterinarian Liesl Schmidt (former employee), is the cold, calculating monster that injured then killed my sweet dog with a deadly combination overdose of medications. BluePearl/NYC Veterinary Specialists..." Read more Yelp - Disgraceful Website Company Yelp "I have been a professional Photographer now for 3 decades. Member of the Professional Photographers of America. In this business as with any other business there are those customers who..." Read more Avoid Caldwell, ID Pawn 1 Pawn 1 "They had a 5 star review from me, but their manager and employees were ***. Not only were they rude, but wouldn't take 5 dollars off of a console that..." Read more