Jcpenney - Review about Disney Collection Frozen Anna Costume Boots from Boise, Idaho

246 of 1024 Jcpenney reviews

Friendly parent suggestion, please add elastic to toddler boots.I bought my 2 year old a pair of Disney Frozen Boots from JCPenney's in Nampa, Id.

She was beyond excited because she is obsessed with shoes and Frozen, so these were better than a million dollars in her mind. Then we got home with them only to find out that the boots are to skinny to fit. It's not that she is an over weight toddler or even a little chubby, she is average. She is an average 2 year old that can't understand why I can't make these fit.

I plan to do all that I can to make them fit, all that I can do to make her feel "skinny enough" for these shoes.I knew this would be something we would have to deal with eventually, not all clothes are made for all body types, I understand that I just didn't think I would be explaining that to my daughter at 2 years old.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Disney Collection Frozen Anna Costume Boots
Review category
Kids' Stores
review #681982

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Jcpenney? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
246 of 1024 Jcpenney reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 30 #1234034 Commerce City, Colorado, United States

When you see where most of our shoes and boots are made, China, Vietnam , India. They make them like they would for the tiny petite little body frames they have there. I used to wear a Size 8 shoe 10 years ago, when shoes were made in the U.S.A. and now I buy a Size 10 and I am 58, so it's not like I have grown in ten years.

0 0 Reply

Oct 16, 2015 #1049402

Didn't you try on at the store??? Many times even if it's in a box asking a manager to open it up so you can try on isn't a huge deal. Sounds like you got buyers remorse . They appear to fit but do the sides zip??? Is there an age or measurement restriction on the packaging? I don't see your argument here. Anyways she's two she got frozen boots she's not over thinking the situation like you are. It's only a body issue IF you make it one.

0 0 Reply

Sep 23, 2015 #1037987

Judging from the picture it looks like you got them to fit? I hope so. Kids get to be kids for such a short amount of time, and body image should never be an issue at such a young age.

1 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Jcpenney. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Jcpenney.
Filing a new complaint about
×