Jcpenney - Review about Clothing from Santa Ana, California

174 of 1024 Jcpenney reviews

I just spent an hour waiting for a shopping cart at the Redlands JCP.As a handicapped person it's a necessity, not a luxury.

I tried shopping and pre-selecting my purchases, which would have totaled around $300 before tax. I asked for a manager, and all she could say was they have a shortage of carts. I was exhausted from walking and waiting for a cart by that point, and the line was over 20 customers long. Needless to say, I am sitting in the parking lot waiting for my pain medication to work so I can go spend my hard-saved Christmas gift money at a store that actually WANTS my business and ACTS like it.

P.S. Three trips to the fitting rooms there was no attendant nor even a rack available for unwanted items. The worst part though was not even a *** chair to sit on to put my shoes back on. Shame on you JCP.

Kmart has surpassed you in customer service.I never thought I'd see the day.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Clothing
Review category
Supermarkets and Malls
review #754163

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Jcpenney? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
174 of 1024 Jcpenney reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Feb 13 #1111271

I'm so sympathetic to your plight. I too, am handicapped and have sometimes needed to use the carts, only to find people on them whom I question whether or not they're truly handicapped or kids (teenagers) racing them through the stores. I blame management and security for these unfriendly shopping environments. The best way of handling the situation is to contact corporate headquarters with your written complaint, listing store by address. If no satisfaction is received, spend your hard earned $$$ in a more customer friendly store.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.