Santa Ana, California

I just spent an hour waiting for a shopping cart at the Redlands JCP.As a handicapped person it's a necessity, not a luxury.

I tried shopping and pre-selecting my purchases, which would have totaled around $300 before tax. I asked for a manager, and all she could say was they have a shortage of carts. I was exhausted from walking and waiting for a cart by that point, and the line was over 20 customers long. Needless to say, I am sitting in the parking lot waiting for my pain medication to work so I can go spend my hard-saved Christmas gift money at a store that actually WANTS my business and ACTS like it.

P.S. Three trips to the fitting rooms there was no attendant nor even a rack available for unwanted items. The worst part though was not even a *** chair to sit on to put my shoes back on. Shame on you JCP.

Kmart has surpassed you in customer service.I never thought I'd see the day.

Review about: Clothing.

3.1
Layout of Store
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Jcpenney?

Comments

I'm so sympathetic to your plight.I too, am handicapped and have sometimes needed to use the carts, only to find people on them whom I question whether or not they're truly handicapped or kids (teenagers) racing them through the stores.

I blame management and security for these unfriendly shopping environments.

The best way of handling the situation is to contact corporate headquarters with your written complaint, listing store by address.If no satisfaction is received, spend your hard earned $$$ in a more customer friendly store.

Kathy
to Anonymous #1327115

Or there's always online shopping too for you folks thinking stores somehow owe you something since you're obese.