2400 S I-35 Service Rd, Moore, OK 73160, USA

I bought a genuine citrine and diamond-accent 10 K yellow gold ring. I bought the lifetime policy.

I noticed that the ring was darker around the stone...suppose to be a light gold like the rest of the ring...you can see it that way in the photo on the JCPenney website. I ordered this ring on line. After the ring really turned dark, people in my family noticed it. I went to our local store in Moore, Ok.

the manager was rude and refused to accept the ring. She said it could not be resold in the store. I told her I did not buy the ring in the store but on line and wanted a new ring or a refund. They refused to refund my money or give me credit in the store.

Now, they have the ring and I am out $249.99. I have dealt with Penney's for over 50 years and never had a complaint. Now, I am refusing to ever purchase anything in the store again. I have never had a problem with refunding before this.

They did want to clean the ring and buff the gold out, but it would still be a darker shade then the rest of the ring. I really do not believe this was even a gold around the stone. I have dealt with Zales quite a bit, and they will replace anything I have had a complaint with.

I am sorry, but I think this should be turned over to someone who deals with consumer fraud. The guarantee on the jewelry was worthless.

Patricia Chapman (William Chapman)

Moore, Ok

Product or Service Mentioned: Jcpenney Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Jcpenney Cons: Service on returns, Rudeness from customer service.

Comments