Bought a bracelet on 3/20/2017.Brought it home took offthe tags but then realized it was gold over silver.

So at that point i wanted to return it. I messeged JCP asked them if i could return jewelry bought at one store could it be returned at another. Yes they replied. I am disabled i rarely leave the house as i am in pain all the time.

So i made the 45 min. Drive.receipt 2year warranty contract tags and jewelry in hand. Then i was told they couldnt take the bracelet back at that store. Im beyond pissed!

Ive bought 1,0000.00's of jewelry at JCP never returned anything. The one time i try i get this. WTF!!!! GAS isnt cheap my body doesnt deal with stress or being in the car for long trips.

You people need to get you policy straight.Ive spoke with 2 different people and they both tell me i can return at any store.But good luck when you get there.

Review about: Jcpenney Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Had an Experience with Jcpenney?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

JCPenney took two rings in for sizing, destroyed rings Jcpenney "I left my wedding ring and my spouse's engagement ring for sizing, each going up a half size. We received our rings back in horrible condition. My ring was not..." Read more Jcpenney - Review about Gold Necklace Jcpenney "I purchased (2) Mens neckchains 1- 10k Gold and 1- Silver (2) Mens bracelets 1- 10k and 1- Silver all of which I found out to be not what I..." Read more Jcpenney - Review about Kitchenaid K45Ss Classic Stand Mixer from Duarte, California Jcpenney "I was very disappointed with my experience yesterday (8/15/2015) night around 7:00PM in this store, JCPenney @ 20700 Avalon Blvd, Carson, CA 90746. I came in because I..." Read more Jcpenney - Review about Clothing from Santa Ana, California Jcpenney "I just spent an hour waiting for a shopping cart at the Redlands JCP. As a handicapped person it's a necessity, not a luxury. I tried shopping and..." Read more BEWARE OF SELECT HOME WARRANTY'S FRAUDULENT BUSINESS PRACTICES Select Home Warranty "Select Home Warranty sent out an uncertified technician after filing a claim with them on 7/9. The evening of 7/9/17 I text a photo with s/n of the unit at..." Read more At-home Decor Superstore Customers Albany, NY At-home Decor Superstore "Customers come in all the time saying they are shopping but they are really breaking products, opening products that are zip tied and stealing product that are in the store...." Read more Formals Xo King Of Prussia - Formals XO - Very rude and unethical Formals Xo King Of Prussia "We went to Formals XO KOP & purchased a prom dress, no alterations needed. My daughter puts on her dress prom nite, stepped outside to take pictures and we saw..." Read more Yelp - Disgraceful Website Company Yelp "I have been a professional Photographer now for 3 decades. Member of the Professional Photographers of America. In this business as with any other business there are those customers who..." Read more