Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer
Top Question

Legitimacy

How is our services? Is thier any inconveniences contact # below now ....@1:585-228-6542

2 answers
Irene Moore
According to the JCPenny shipping policy, most orders are shipped via UPS or USPS. Standard delivery takes from 3 to 5 days. You may track your order on the company website, using the tracking number.
If you cannot find your order or come across any problems with your order, please try to reach out to JCPenny Customer Service by phone at 1-800-322-1189 or by email at support@jcp.com.
Karlton
Trying to track order to jc penneyShirt 2018 o935 4031 7022
View more answers (1)

my online order was either stolen off my front porch or delivered to another address,whats the policy on this?

my online order was either stolen off my porch or delivered to another address. whats the store policy on this? will my items be resent out to me again?

Irene Moore
According to the JCPenney Shipping policy, most orders are shipped UPS or USPS. They ring your doorbell then leave the package in a sheltered area.
USPS may deliver the package in your mailbox if it fits, or put it by your door. You may check the package delivery status on the Track My Orders page at jcpenney.com.
Unfortunately, JCPenney does not provide any information about what to do if the package is stolen. Please contact the JCPenney customer care team by phone at (800) 322-1189 (toll-free number).
View

How does jcp process a return in store when item was purchased using PayPal credit

I had to return an item at store. This order was paid for online using PayPal credit.

The staff in store kept asking me for the card There is no card for PayPal credit and they kept telling me I used PayPal to hide my information . They had no idea how to process the return.

I should have been issued a check or a store credit. Again there is no card when you pay online using PayPal credit line

Ann McDonald
According to Jcpenney's return policy, items purchased at jcp.com are eligible for a refund of the purchase price on the original method of payment. Orders purchased with PayPal will be refunded as a check to the customer’s billing address. Call JCPenney customer service at 800-322-1189 for additional information.

Delivery

Checking on delivery of a box spring and mattress purchase d On Feb 1st Nadine Coy

Irene Moore
According to Pissed Consumer, the company currently has 2.2 out of 5 stars. The rating is based upon the feedback of consumers posted in 540 JCPenny reviews. Consumers are not satisfied with poor customer service and rude staff. However, they like company merchandise and coupons. There are 11 resolved issues.
According to the Better Business Bureau, JCPenny has the BBB rating of F. The reason for the rating is a failure to respond to 69 complaints filed against business. And 117 complaints were not resolved.

Questions 4