A leather purse I bought at JCPenney has dye wearing off of strap that rest on my shoulder, and on top of purse around the zipper.It shows red now in those areas.

Other than that my purse looks brand new inside and out. It began changing color about 5 to 6 weeks after I purchased it. I never returned it because of the length of time I had it. I've bought cheaper purses in the past and the dye hasn't ever faded on them.

Other Liz Claiborne purses I have purchased hasn't changed either.I guess I won't ever purchase a Liz purse again as this one I carry now looks silly.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of kate spade handbag and associated monetary loss in the amount of $45. Jcpenney needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned kate spade handbag in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Jcpenney.

Had an Experience with Jcpenney?

Comments

This is a manufacturer defect not the stores problem. You need to contact the manufacturer & speak to them. Doesn't common sense tell you that???