A leather purse I bought at JCPenney has dye wearing off of strap that rest on my shoulder, and on top of purse around the zipper.It shows red now in those areas.

Other than that my purse looks brand new inside and out. It began changing color about 5 to 6 weeks after I purchased it. I never returned it because of the length of time I had it. I've bought cheaper purses in the past and the dye hasn't ever faded on them.

Other Liz Claiborne purses I have purchased hasn't changed either.I guess I won't ever purchase a Liz purse again as this one I carry now looks silly.

Review about: Kate Spade Handbag.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Jcpenney?

Comments

Candy

This is a manufacturer defect not the stores problem. You need to contact the manufacturer & speak to them. Doesn't common sense tell you that???

Jcpenney - False advertising Jcpenney "I picked out a Liz Claiborne sweater from JCPenney in the Missi department. The signs for the sweater showed that the sweater cost $19.99. I went to the register..." Read more Jcpenney - Terrible Customer Service Jcpenney "We purchased dining set from JCP.com on line on August 2, 2015. The chair that came with the set broke in February 2016. The repair person came and repaired it...." Read more Jcpenney - Credit Card issues Jcpenney "So I paid my JCP credit card payment in full via my banks bill pay. JCP returned the payment and then said they never received it. When I called customer..." Read more Jcpenney - Receive the wrong size for both orders Jcpenney " I have ordered the Home Expressions 2-Pack Grommet-Top Curtain Panel, Item #731-1569D - product: Norris 2pk 118x84. color: Linen 1st order on 10/02/2016 with order number: 2016-2765-8032-6258, received..." Read more At-home Decor Superstore Customers Albany, NY At-home Decor Superstore "Customers come in all the time saying they are shopping but they are really breaking products, opening products that are zip tied and stealing product that are in the store...." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Need my refund immediately Lazada Malaysia "Refer to my request 3210901 still not settle. I have not get my refund. Lazada block my access to talk to your customer service live chat. No update at all..." Read more Verizon - Not given prepaid service I paid for Verizon "On June 1, 2017, I tried to purchase internet access from my Verizon Jetpack device but did not receive what I had originally paid for. I spoke with customer service..." Read more The Usa Nursery - A terrible company The Usa Nursery "I purchased some cherry trees from them back in April. It took them a long time to send me the trees. The trees looked like some dried up branches, and..." Read more