State: Pennsylvania Product: Jcpenney Cashier Clear all filters (1 of 30 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:

Jcpenney in Carlisle, Pennsylvania - Credit Card

I bought 1 pair of yoga pants and one pair of sneakers. The total came out to be 30 dollars, the cashier told me that I would receive a 20% discount with my first purchase on the Jcp credit card. So what did I do? I applied and received the discount. I have yet to step into a Jcp or bought anything from them since that one purchase. My bill was being charged a saving solutions $9.95 a month. Being at college I was unaware of this charge because I told my father to pay the 20 dollar fee from my pants and the card would be used after that. My father has paid over 50 dollars to these fees, I called into the customer service and they said they would take those fee's off and refund our money. I told them I would not pay on the card until the fee's were taken off and the money returned. What I don't understand is how did a 10 dollar yoga pants and a 20 dollar pair of shoes end up to being over 60+ dollars! I have contacted them yet nothing happens. My credit score is going to be ruined because of this. How am I suppose to fix this?
Review