3.0
Ease of Use

My wife purchased a pair of boots in November 2018, took them home and didn't like them as well as she thought she would, so she did return them and got the credit for them.

She then purchased a couple of other items, and we have been billed several times for them, and we have been out of the country for the last 6 months, but I made two payments one for $60.00 on Jan 19, 2019, and another payment of $61.44 on Jan 29. We are being charged interest on this purchase and although already paid, we are continuing to accrue interest charges.

My wife called Synchrony and they could not find where the payments had been made and both checks have cleared my bank account..

We will not make any further payments or continue to carry the JCP credit card from this point..

Please investigate and get this issue resolved..

Product or Service Mentioned: Jcpenney Credit Card.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: correct the billing and give the proper credit for the payments and waive all of any interest accrued...

Comments

I applied for jc credit card at sephora. At that time I paid for my purchases.

Never received card but did get a bill for over $2000. They said card was sent to correct address. Apparantly not! They said it would be disputed and made it sound simple.

We'll see about that. My credit score is already lowered, as whoever used the card used 90 percent of credit.

I'll continue to post how this ordeal goes. Not very optimistic.