State: Oregon Product: Jcpenney Coupon Clear all filters (1 of 31 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:

Jcpenney in Beaverton, Oregon - Photos are bad Customer service is worse

I have gone to Wal Mart every year for pictures and not only were the pictures great but the experience was always awesome. Well this year my friend gave me a coupon for JcPenny pictures, and I was reluctant, but decided to give it a try. I have never been so unhappy with a service as well as the customer service. The pictures were aweful, and I was only given 20 terrible pictures to choose from. I would ask where a shot we had taken was, only to be told she had to erase the photo. The girl taking the pictures gave little direction, and I was having to arrange my family for the pictures. I felt limited of my options. The girl at least had a professional attitude which is by far better than her associates. The other women working in this sorry ecuse for a photo studio were very rude and argumentative. While my husband and I were trying to decide which of the terrible photos to pay for, my children were watching the T.V. and coloring with the other children at the desk. Two women were then loudly demanding me to pay for these books which they left out, and telling me to keep my children away from the desk. (Where the t.v was playing a childrens movie) When I told the women how upset I was, that I would not be back ever again for pictures, and on top of the situation her demanding payment for items that my children did not take out she replied with "well that your decision". I was furious, and spoke to a JcPenny manager who told me that they are not affiliated with JcPenny. (When they hold the JcPenny name I expect JcPenny standards) I guess JcPenny is so big that they don't care about customer satisfaction or customer service. I was not the only family being treated this way tonight(12/18/2011 between 4-6pm) My husband witnessed one of your associates yelling as if to fight with another unsatisfied customer. It seems that terrible customer sevice is not just a rare occasion, but the standard your store applies. I will probably shop at JcPenny again although not anytime soon, but will never ever get or reccoment photos from JcPenny. For all the people out there who are thinking of going to JcPenny for pictures DON'T . Waste of time and money. DON'T GET PHOTOS HERE.

@so Sad: While you were busy evaluating my grammar you missed the point. :( It will be your misfortune.

Its hard to feel sorry for you when you have the *** poor grammar of a first grader.

View more comments (1)