3.4
Layout of Store

I went onto JCPenney's website and found this really nice dress for my homecoming.I checked the track my order multiple times.

It said was backordered and won't come in yet. I called to see when I could get it, and the person on the phone was very nice and told me in about a week later. I waited and then found an email saying that my order was cancelled because they didn't have it anymore. So I went to look on the website to see, and the dress was there and in stock.

I called the company again and told them this, but by this time my homecoming was over, so I didn't really want the dress. But the person this time was snippy and short and sounded bored with her job and not happy to help. She was just like oh sorry would you like to order this again? I said no because I didn't need the dress anymore, but was disappointed that they didn't do more to try to make me happy.

They just kind of left it as oh well.I wouldn't have liked something to make me feel better about a dress that wasn't in stock but actually was.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Jcpenney?

Comments