State: Ohio Product: Jcpenney Jeans Clear all filters (1 of 48 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:
1.8
I ordered some jeans on-line and clicked submit. Upon review, I realized I made an error, so I called customer service. I was on hold for 14 minutes. I was told I could only cancel the order in the 1st 10 minutes. I was on hold for 14! No concern, just a condescending...

Yes, after the system processes the order you have to wait to receive your items then return it. The item you ordered is immediately tagged to be shipped and hits all warehouses until order is fulfilled.

So cancellations will not stop it from shipping even if you just ordered it. The ordering system is some what cumbersome, even if they were to credit your card once the item ships you may be charged again..because the system will automatically tagged it not paid, when really it's a cancelled and the system isn't programed to identify cancelled items. A person has to physically scan and return the item back to warehouse as a return.

This is what I was told when I attempted to make a cancellation. Who knows...better to receive then return what you don't want, versus risking being charged accidentally on your card or something else strange happening.

View more comments
Review
Product
Jcpenney Jeans
Cons
  • Rude employees
Reason of review