Bloomington, Illinois

I am extremely disappointed in the Sealy Pillowtop Mattress which I purchased at the end of May, 2007, from JC Penney. I started noticing this problem in February, 2008 and called them.

After several telephone calls, I was finally sent a form to fill out - a warranty form. I purchased one of the top of the line mattresses (or so I was told). One side of it has already got an indentation in it and when I sleep there, I wake up with a sore back. They sent "a technician" out to look at it and he told me that "these mattresses are famous for this problem".

Last night, I got a telephone call from JC Penney's telling me that although the technician found an indentation, it is not substantial enough to warrant replacing. I have been a customer and credit card holder of JC Penneys since 1978. Not anymore.

I paid off my account and am closing it.

Comments

The Mattress companies make all those decisions. This should be listed under sealy not jc penney.

#52011

Call sealy directly 1-800-MY-SEALY, don't trust penneys, call Sealy back and don't give in they will cave eventually.