Update by user Feb 18

It is now Feb. 18, 2019 and I still haven't heard from JC Penney about the $20 rebate.

Original review posted by user Jan 18

I purchased an air fryer at JCPenney store on 7-28-18. I submitted a rebate form (I was given at the store) and copies of required receipts, etc., on 7-31-18 and never received a rebate.

I called the store on 11-21-18 to inquire and was told that a different company provided the rebates and to wait until 12-31-18 to see if the rebate arrived, which it did not. I am today (1-18-19) mailing another copy of all the required receipts and form in hopes that I would receive the promised rebate.

I went online to find information and couldn't find anything at jcpenneyrebates, not even a form, it was so confusing.

So far, my experience with rebates from JC Penny store is horrible.

I will not recommend this store to anyone, especially if they purchase something that says a rebate is offered as they will not receive the rebate. Very, very poor service.

Product or Service Mentioned: Jcpenney Rebate.

Reason of review: rebate not received.

Preferred solution: I'd like to receive the promised $20 rebate..

Comments

I hope you ponied up the extra $5 and served your documents via Certified Mail Return Receipt Requested. You get signature and date confirmation of receipt. That establishes an admissible timeline of content and events and strengthens your case should you need to pursue it further.