3.8K views

I also have bought many of the Cabin Creek wrinkle free stain release oxford button down long and short sleeve woman's blouses. They are made of good quality.

I wanted to order a few more of the short sleeve shirts and that's when I found out that Penney's no longer carried them. Why get rid of good quality clothing line. I don't know who took over or made some of these decisions like discontinuing Cabin Creek and St. John's Bay, but I think that they have made some really bad decisions.

I tried the Van Heusen and they are nothing like the Cabin Creek solid color oxfords.I used to buy most of my clothing at Penney's, but now everything I used to buy is gone. BAD DECISIONS.

I think you all should reconsider what you have done to the good name of JC Penney. Gone but not forgotten.

Comments

#1719944

Such a shame they are discontinued. They were my favorites!

#1719709

Bring back Cabin creek blouses for women. They are good quality. I bought Cabin Creek for years and now they don't carry them anymore.

Loved the Cabin Creek oxford shirts.. Why in the world would you discontinue something so popular, so extremely well made, wrinkle free and stain release..

I love the short and long sleeves. I cannot believe that such a popular item would be discontinued. With decisions like that I can see why department stores are going under. Watch out JCP you may be next.

Used to do all my clothing purchasing at JCP....NO MORE!!!!! BRING THEM BACK!

BRING THEM BACK!! BRING THEM BACK!!!

I too loved cabin creek oxford shirts please bring them back

JCP has turned to *** They've moved away from their base and left loyal customers.

What is similar to those womens cabin creek wrikle free oxford shirts?

I totally agree...the cabin creek shirts and other styles are gone...they threw the seniors under the bus...I still SHOP jcp..but not to the extent...why can't they just add a few items like highly requested items back...

Totally Agree What a dumb choice Pennys made! They lost all my business!

such a shame i love my blouses and now JCP does not carry them

what a crock

10/27/17 - Cabin Creek Wrinkle Free Stain Release 3/4 Sleeve Top. Can't find a good workshirt anywhere.

These were my go-to worktops.

I loved to layer with a long sleeve top underneath in the winter or a tank top in summer. Please bring back the quality...nothing in the stores for women who work in factories.

I AGREE, I MISS THE CABIN CREEK OXFORD LADIES PLUS SIZE SHIRTS. ESPECIALLY THE THREE QUARTER LENGTH SLEEVES....GOOD QUALITY AND COMFORTABLE!

WASHED NICE AND CAME OUT OF DRYER READY TO WEAR. NICER LOOKING THAN OTHER BLOUSES FOR EVERYDAY!

I am also looking for the cabin creek wrinkle free shirts from Penney's. Too bad we couldn't send these comments to Penney's , maybe they would bring them back.

I too been looking for cabin creek- what a shame

Please start carrying them again or let your customers know who your supplier/maker was. I would buy direct.

Cabin Creek Women's Oxford shirts relished them!

No wonder your sales are down you are notoriously known for mixing items that customers like! Also, you do not care about the senior

women anymore.

I have looked all over on line and have not been able to find original cabin Creek shirts. Don't understand why Penney's stopped selling them, I love these shirts and wanted to buy more.

I AM SO ANGRY. CABIN CREEK OXFORD WERE MY MAIN WAREDORE FOR WORK AND CASUAL LIFE. BAD DECISION THAT WHY I STOP SHOPPING AT ONLINE.

I loved all the cabin creek long sleeve shirts - lasted and wore so well - why are you not selling anymore? they were wonderful !!

#1220292

Same here. These were great shirts.

Now the clothing at JC Penne's is cheaply made, low quality.

Bad decision. We have stopped shopping there.

@Anonymous

I agree completely, i use to buy all my shirts ay Penneys but no longer, i now shop more at Macys. Why discontinue a good product, makes no sense

Barbara Boucher.