Placed an order 12/23/15 to be shipped to store.Never got Email or call that item was at store.

Several calls to store and 800#, never could find the item. Credit card was charged. Stopped at store in 01/16. No item there.

Got phone call 01/26/16 wondering if I was going to pick up my items. Unfortunately had missed that call and only had a voicemail. Tried to call back within 3 days, which is what they asked, and they were too busy to help me, took my phone # and said they'd call me back. They never did.

Finally got through the next day, they said no items there. Called general manager of store, and guess what, items had been send back because I never picked them up. Gah.

Absolute worse retail experience of my life!!Rude employees also.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of clothing from Jcpenney. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $45 and wants Jcpenney to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was wasted time and incompetent. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Jcpenney for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Jcpenney?

Comments